BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Joshelyn C.
Lehigh acres , FL
These are my favorite lip glosses because not only do they gloss your lips they also serve as a plumper. I love the tingly feeling that they leave behind. They are very easy to apply. I would purchase every color.
Tia S.
Chicago
i am OBSESSED. i wear this shade everyday and it makes my lips look amazing. it’s the perfect amount of shimmer and perfect shade for my skin tone. plumps just enough to get the pouty lips i don’t have naturally !!
Maleia S.
I love the smell of this gloss. It’s a mint smell that is really refreshing. You can also taste the mint when you put it on. It doesn’t tingle or sting. It plumps without being painful. The color is a very pretty everyday color. Your lips but better.
Mercedes R.
Bentonville, AR
I have tried this for the first time and I love it. The packaging it is great. It isn’t one of the lip plumper that causes a lot of pain but it still causes a noticeable difference. The color is really pretty as well. I will be purchasing more colors.
Crystal H.
Clearwater
Love the way my lips look when I apply make your lips look plumper and soooo juicy. The plumping of this gloss dose not sting the lips just a tingling sensation. I'm on my second tub no regrets and nether will you.
Tarah M.
Holly springs, NC
Love this lip plumper! It’s great smelling and works exactly how it’s suppose to! The packing is super cute as well. I purchase this from ultra and have been using this for about a year now. I will be buying again!
Molly E.
I love buxom lip glosses and this was no exception. I didn’t notice AS much plumping with this compared to the top faced extreme lip injection, but all the colors are beautiful and wear very well. Would definitely buy again
💜 C.
Idaho Falls
The tingling from this product is somewhat intense, but not too bad. The texture is a little sticky, but it's also pretty glossy, which I like. I like the pink color that looks very much like my natural lip color.
Mallory C.
Really nice as a lip plumper and also a lip gloss. Has high-shine and still adds a nice bit of rosy color to the lips too. The component is super cute and sleep with the clear and silver combined. Once my tube run out, I would definitely re-purchase!
Buxom is by far my favorite lip gloss/plumper around! They have such a variety of colors in both cream and shimmery finishes. Along with the beautiful high gloss look you get a nice tingle! It's such a fun brand all the shades are either a name (shimmer finish) or drink name (cream finish).
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.