BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

taelor b.
Livonia, MI
I love these lip glosses!! they remind me of bratz dolls because they give you those big glossy bratz doll lips. plus they come in so many beautiful colors! they tend to be a little on the sticky side though
Sadey H.
Dickson, Tennessee
This was the first high end product I ever purchased. It’s chunky and doesn’t go on smoothly. I bought it at my local Sephora. The packaging wasn’t that great. Very simple. I wouldn’t recommend this product.
Staci B.
Rncho Cordova, CA
If you're allergic to mint I'd definitely not try this product. The tingling goes away after a few minutes but this hi-shine gloss is perfect alone or on top of your favorite lip color. Love " Sophia" color.
Cam P.
Florence, SC
This is my go to lip gloss! It is the best wash of color out there! I got mine at Ulta and it last a good time on the lips! I love the applicator! It is the best plumping gloss and I have it in five colors!
Alexis E.
Lebanon
My absolute favorite gloss! I use this almost everyday. It is the perfect shade to wear alone or on top of other lippies. I don’t notice any plumping but it does have a cooling minty sensation which I love.
Zainab A.
Dublin, CA
I don’t really wear lip gloss so I don’t like it too much, but there is definitely a sting which plumps your lips. However, it’s pretty mild and not really long lasting. Overall, it works better than most of the lip plumping brands out there.
Karen G.
Fremont
I like this product. Made lips tingle and look fuller. Went on smooth. Did not last as long as I had hoped. Also wore over other lipstick and looked very glossy which I liked. I would recommend this product.
Jo 👑.
I really like the color of this gloss. When you first put it on it starts plumping and it burns a little then it goes away. Make my lips look a tiny bit bigger but I liked how they looked cause of the color.
Michelle K.
Oceanside
This is one of my favorite lipglosses! It could plump a little more but I def see a difference when I use it. It has a good variety of colors and doesn’t irritate my lips like other lip plumper a have before.
Ashley N.
Springfield
Loved the color and the plumping effect looked great, but also natural. Definitely looked expensive and was so easy to use. Once it dried, it was long lasting and didn’t smudge. Would definitely recommend!
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.