BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Adrienne P.
This does not give you an extreme plumping effect, and does not sting the lips. Just a warm tingle. But the color is gorgeous. I love how this gloss makes my lips look! Stays nice and glossy for awhile too without needing to reapply too often.
danie j.
dirty south
I honestly loved this lip gloss, one of my favorites. It is a little thick but it makes your lips look gorgeous and plump!! And it smells amazing. (No it does not hurt) i guess unless you have an allergic reaction please don't come for me lol.
Madge S.
The gloss has a cooling sensation that really makes you feel it is working. I didn’t notice a huge change in the plumpness of my lips vs. using a normal gloss. I’m on the fence as to whether I would repurchase again. Hence the three stars.
Iris M.
Hempstead
Such a beautiful color! I am super picky when it comes to glosses and I just love this one! The shade is a perfect pink nude that can be used as a wear alone or on top of another lipstick. The formula is not stick nor bothersome. Also it leaves your lips looking beautifully filled.
Autumn B.
Redford, MI
This stuff doesn't give you a giant WOW factor but a nice suttle one that I really really like. I put it on while I'm doing my makeup and by the time I'm done it's dried down so I can put a matte lipstick over it and it looks really nice
Meghan C.
Tampa
This gives a little minty tingly feel which is what the plumping is suppose to be. That's just temporary though as is any plumping you might see, not anything I feel I would buy again for a such a temporary effect. Beautiful shade though.
Nicole L.
I love using this lip plumper. This is my favorite lip plumper. My lips feels moisturisized when I apply this one. My lips do not feel chapped. It is also long lasting even when you eat something. It feels comfortable on my lips. I would recommend this lip plumper to anyone.
Laura C.
On application, a tingle is felt which is always a good sign. I would not say lips look bigger, but they look smoother and colors are gorgeous and dimensional. This is a beautiful lip gloss , typical lasting time for a gloss,2-3 hours.
Mayra V.
Los Angeles, CA
Got to try this because I got it as a sample at sephora. This was definitely my first time trying a plumping lipstick and I actually enjoyed it. I have small lips and I feel like this lipstick does make your lip appear a bit plumping.
Nicole M.
Canton, MA
I love this gloss. It gives your lips a nice tint of color when the gloss fades. The gloss is very lightweight and not sticky at all. It didn’t dry out my lips, and the applicator brought out the right amount. I would definitely recommend this gloss for a nice plumping affect.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.