BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Ashley🌸💗 R.
Katy
Love this lip gloss!😻 over all super amazing,very nice gloss love the shine.it plums your lips a bit,met my expectations to the fullest!! I would say I reapplied it at least twice in one day,but I would highly recommend this lip gloss.
Ciara G.
Virginia Bch, VA
This lip gloss looks amazing when applied. It's super glossy and the color is sheer. The plumping effect works wonders and makes your lips look so pretty and it is not painful when plumping. I believe it is worth the $20 price tag!!
Michelle D.
Liberty
Absolute best! I have this in several different colors. Normally wear when going out, don't have to worry about reapplying after meals or drinking. Great stuff. Love this.
Eva S.
Wake Forest
I love love love this lip gloss by Buxom. Really pretty color, great formula, applies well, plumps lips good, Long lasting, and overall an amazing product. Is worth the price and I would definitely buy more and in different shades.
M Christina M.
I’d rather wear gloss than lipstick, especially if it’s Buxom. “Dolly” and “Brandi” are super versatile. I order from Sephora. There’s a good amount of product in each tube and the applicator holds just the right amount of product.
Courtney F.
East Bernstadt
I love the Buxom Full-On Lip Plumping Lip Polish/Gloss Dolly HALF SIZE (2ml/.07oz), it is very shiny and can be wore without a lipstick underneath or overtop of it. The packaging is very nice and has silver lid and silver writing. I would definitely recommend to others.
Kianie W.
Boca Raton
I absolutely love this. This gloss can be sticky and leaves a weird texture after a long wear but the gloss is beautiful! This was the first plumper I tried and I ended up buying the full size. Try looking at their color selection!
Cheyenne N.
I love Dolly! The color is so beautiful and perfect for anyone. I have it in their matte liquid lip and their gloss. The gloss is minty and pretty subtle but beautiful. It’s perfect for when you need a lil something but not too much.
Julia C.
Huntington Beach
This lip plumper leaves my lips feeling so juicy and soft and it is great as a topper for other lipsticks or liquid lipsticks. I purchased this online in the shade White Russian and after I’m done with it I will be purchasing again!!
Katie F.
brainerd, MN
It felt pretty sticky. It seemed ok at plumping. It more just smelled like peppermint than actually feeling like it did anything. I did really enjoy the color a lot though. It was really pretty. But I probably wouldn’t get it again.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.