BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Troy T.
Robinson
This product is really neat, I love the peppermint scent and feeling it gives to my lips, but there is no difference in the size of my lips at all. So it doesn’t really plump my lips but it does make them glossy and feel really hydrated so although it’s not very plumping it is a nice, pigmented lip gloss!
Siennae M.
Philadelphia
I love the Buxom gloss. It does tingle a little bit but you get use to it. This happens after every application so it doesn’t not just go away, unless over top another thick lipgloss. It is affordable and comes in different colors that are popular. Also it does plump your lips a little bit, but I like it.
Beverlee G.
Binghamton
These shades of lip glosses are so pretty it is specially when they hit the Sun it glimmers and shines like no other. Every 3 months I make my trip to ulta to buy more. Definitely a No brainer it's easy to apply I definitely would recommend this to others
hallie J.
Maryville
Color was really beautiful and gave my lips a natural looking plumpness with no uncomfortableness! Packaging was nice as well and the product is great quality for the price as well. Wore comfortable on the lips however was a little sticky in my opinion. :)
Holly H.
Cushing
I liked this lip gloss, but it's just a lip gloss and I wouldn't pay that much for it Again, I bought it for the lip plumper affect and it just didn't do it for me. Maybe another color could've swayed me?
Kia S.
Longview, TX
Love the color pay off. It’s not to pigment like a lipstick but you can see a nice color. Plus it has a mint feel that makes your lips feel good. Plus the package is pretty. I love this
Ashley P.
Indianapolis
Ive got a set of minis of these. It came with like 5 different ones. Maybe more... But there great. I love the colors. It definitely makes your lips tingle and makes my lips look fuller. Im a huge fan of Buxom products. There eyeshadows are to die for.
Claudiaaaa B.
North Hollywood
I originally got this product in my Ipsy bag and was overall super happy With this product. The color lasted a long time in my opinion. And I didn’t necessarily feel it plumping my lips, but the look when done, seem as if it did the job! Would buy again.
Jennisy t.
Modesto
This is a must for me. i love the brand and how good this product is. it is a bit expensive but it works great for me. i own different colors for this brand which is nice to have around. they have a good amount of product also, the packaging is amazing.
Melissa A.
Fairview Park, OH
This is my everyday wear gloss. I go through this every six weeks or so. I like the way it makes my lips look and feel and since I am a repeat user, I have been recommending it too friends for a long time. It is easy to apply and comes in great shades!
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.