BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Rosabelle L.
Laurel, MD
Got it at Sephora. Did meet my expectation. I liked it a lot and would recommend it to others . It has a Good color pay off, good color choices, it’s smooth and not drying. Does transfer though :( Buxom Full-On Lip Plumping Lip Polish/Gloss Dolly HALF SIZE (2ml/.07oz)
Tirado T.
Jamaica
The best lip gloss I’ve ever had. It’s very glossy and makes your lips look plump. They give you this tingly sensation when you put it on and it makes your lips soft. I would recommend to anyone.
Angie V.
Houston , TX
I love this product I’ve boughten time after time! I really love the natural color! I love the way it makes my lips look so plump and full! The product stays on a great amount of time! In the photo below I’m using the gloss over my Kat Von D lippie
Hannah M.
San Diego
I LOVED LOVED LOVED this product, at first I thought it was a little pricey, than I bought it and realized it was worth every penny, the packing is great and the results are even better. It plumped my lips for sure, but not in a weird puffy way, it looked very natural and I would totally recommend this to my friends.
Jessica H.
Love buxom products! I feel like they look so retro glam and classy in the packaging. I dont use lip products very often but this is one of my go tos when I do. The formula goes on pretty even and doesnt feel sticky or tacky. It keeps decently but I wouldnt say amazingly.
Andrea G.
Stephens City
I have to say first of all that I love the size. It’s the same formula and tingling sensation as the larger version I have, just in a smaller container. The only down side to this would be running out of it faster than my full-size version and I always lose it in my bag because it’s so small. But the pros out weigh the cons and if you are on the fence about a certain color, then this is the best way to test it out and see if you like it.
Jeniffer S.
Bellingham , WA
I love this lip gloss so much! I have 3 of these and I use the religiously. This line of glosses has the best shades and the best formula. The gloss is not sticky, stringy, or tacky. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone who wants a little bit of shine and sheen.
Stephanie F.
Northridge, CA
I loved the way Dolly looked on me and how it made my lips feel! Definitely met my expectations for a lip plumper and I’ve tried a few. The packaging is simple which I like. And the plumping doesn’t last all day but it lasts for a good little while I just reapply.
Kitty S.
Austin , TX
I have several Buxom lippies, but this my first one that isn’t a soft pink. It needs a little more product for a satisfactory application than my pinks, and it feels just a little more sticky, but it certainly looks nice, plumps well, and has that trademark minty flavor.
Missy A.
Cleveland, OH
This was the first shade of the Buxom lip plumpers I've ever purchased and I love it. It's a nice rosy pink shade and I love how it pairs with my tan skin and black hair. The plumper works amazing and I would say the shade color wise would be flattering on all skin tones.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.