BY BUXOM

Buxom Buxom Full-On Lip Cream - Berry Blast Full Size Size 0.14 oz. (BNIB) see more...

Gladys D.
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
ok i got this just yday at ulta during the 21 days of beauty sale for only $10 , its normally 20. i like this, i like the pigment. i cant tell if it plumped my lips, but i did tingle and for me it felt like that sensation you get when you eat a peppermint patty but on your lips. i doesnt stay so u have reapply and thats fine. the only thing i didnt like was the sticky factor, not a fan. for the price a couldnt resist.
Cheyanne T.
Cheyanne T.
I am completely obsessed with buxom lip creams. They make your lips look so full and smooth. I basically use one everyday of the week. They don't burn going on either. It's just a slight cooling, tingling feeling. They make your lips look plump for quite a while too. I love the shade range that they have as well. They are on the pricier side for a lip gloss, but I believe they are so worth it!!! I would recommend trying it out for yourself.
Laura I.
Laura I.
Fairfield, CA
Buxom Plumping Lip Glosses are my fav! I love how they plump and shimmer and are so long lasting! They are just thick enough to stay in place and LAST - they won't disappear into thin air in you! Last Christmas I bought a gift set for several of my friends AND myself! It's very easy to apply with the doe foot sponge wand. I am a fan for life! Try them and you will be sold, too!
Laura Y.
Laura Y.
telford, pa
This lip plumping gloss offers a gorgeous long lasting color. I love the feel of this product as it's not super sticky like some glosses. It has a lovely smell and the plumping effect isn't too tingly, very minty feeling!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Birmingham, AL
This is such a light color that it looks good as an everyday style! it tingles at first but then feels cool and i forget its on. It's not very sticky which i love because it never looks gross. I highly recommend this. It lasts really long due to the bigger container and it stays on me for a solid 3 hours before reapplying.
Dana B.
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
This is my Mom's favorite color. I originally got a deluxe sample size but did not like the color on me so I gave it to her. She wore it every day and then when she ran out she bought a full size. If my Mom is willing to spend the money for this product when she normally buys ELF makeup, you know its good!
Liz A.
Liz A.
This product, in particular, I recently purchased because for the past million years I have been using the Buxom line of lip plumpers. I love Buxom because of the appearance of the plumper, the colors, and the ease of application. My only complaint is that sometimes Buxom tastes like ass.
Peyton W.
Peyton W.
Very good and not too expensive for high-end lip product very creamy and smooth, it has a cooling sensation on your lips since it is a lip plumper! It's very long-lasting I would recommend this to others if you're looking for a nice long lasting plumping lipgloss that's very creamy
Kiyoko O.
Kiyoko O.
Culver City, CA
This gives such heavy color that I honesty put a clear gloss over it and wipe it off to give a more lighter look to my lips. It's like really heavy matte, thick pink paint, and is great if you're going for a dolly look, but if that's the only thing you wear it looks so unbalanced.
Angie 🌺.
Angie 🌺.
This lip gloss is not so sticky. It's last longing and it needs to work a little bit on pigment but other than that it's really good. It met my expectations and it's really to use. I love packaging. I would recommend to others!!! Especially my bestfriend!