Add a Photo

By BUXOM
Buxom Buxom Full-On Lip Cream - Berry Blast Full Size Size 0.14 oz. (BNIB)
Photos (4)
Gladys D.
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
March 23, 2017, 4:27 p.m.
Review for: Full
ok i got this just yday at ulta during the 21 days of beauty sale for only $10 , its normally 20. i like this, i like the pigment. i cant tell if it plumped my lips, but i did tingle and for me it felt like that sensation you get when you eat a peppermint patty but on your lips. i doesnt stay so u have reapply and thats fine. the only thing i didnt like was the sticky factor, not a fan. for the price a couldnt resist.
Cheyanne T.
Cheyanne T.
June 20, 2017, 8:44 p.m.
Review for: Full
I am completely obsessed with buxom lip creams. They make your lips look so full and smooth. I basically use one everyday of the week. They don't burn going on either. It's just a slight cooling, tingling feeling. They make your lips look plump for quite a while too. I love the shade range that they have as well. They are on the pricier side for a lip gloss, but I believe they are so worth it!!! I would recommend trying it out for yourself.
Laura I.
Laura I.
Fairfield
June 20, 2017, 5:35 p.m.
Review for: Full
Buxom Plumping Lip Glosses are my fav! I love how they plump and shimmer and are so long lasting! They are just thick enough to stay in place and LAST - they won't disappear into thin air in you! Last Christmas I bought a gift set for several of my friends AND myself! It's very easy to apply with the doe foot sponge wand. I am a fan for life! Try them and you will be sold, too!
Laura Y.
Laura Y.
Ithaca, NY
May 4, 2017, 7:12 p.m.
Review for: Full
This lip plumping gloss offers a gorgeous long lasting color. I love the feel of this product as it's not super sticky like some glosses. It has a lovely smell and the plumping effect isn't too tingly, very minty feeling!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Birmingham, AL
June 20, 2017, 11:43 p.m.
Review for: Full
This is such a light color that it looks good as an everyday style! it tingles at first but then feels cool and i forget its on. It's not very sticky which i love because it never looks gross. I highly recommend this. It lasts really long due to the bigger container and it stays on me for a solid 3 hours before reapplying.
Liz A.
Liz A.
June 19, 2017, 4:39 p.m.
Review for: Full
This product, in particular, I recently purchased because for the past million years I have been using the Buxom line of lip plumpers. I love Buxom because of the appearance of the plumper, the colors, and the ease of application. My only complaint is that sometimes Buxom tastes like ass.
Kiyoko O.
Kiyoko O.
Culver City, CA
June 23, 2017, 6:27 p.m.
Review for: Full
This gives such heavy color that I honesty put a clear gloss over it and wipe it off to give a more lighter look to my lips. It's like really heavy matte, thick pink paint, and is great if you're going for a dolly look, but if that's the only thing you wear it looks so unbalanced.
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
June 27, 2017, 12:55 a.m.
Review for: Full
These have a nice subtle glittery touch to it it doesn't tingle your lips a lot but it does have a nice color tint to it. I was expecting a lot worse but actually like these lip glosses it doesn't feel sticky on your lips. I would recommend if you like glosses
Angie 🌺.
Angie 🌺.
June 24, 2017, 2:48 a.m.
Review for: Full
This lip gloss is not so sticky. It's last longing and it needs to work a little bit on pigment but other than that it's really good. It met my expectations and it's really to use. I love packaging. I would recommend to others!!! Especially my bestfriend!
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Queens
June 22, 2017, 6:03 p.m.
Review for: Full
I have been buying this lip plumper for years now. It is my absolute favorite plumper, and unlike others, you actually feel the tingle for awhile. I love the sensation it leaves on your lip. Comes in many great colors, I would purchase again in a heartbeat.