BY BUXOM #47 in Lip Gloss

Indulge in this guilty pleasure. Lusciously smooth and ultrahydrating, this lip gloss offers a high-shine, shimmering finish with a no-tingle plumping effect. Encapsulated hyaluronic spheres help to promote hydration and fullness while jojoba oil and...

• Been very keen to try these! But would like to know if pl...2 Answers
  • It's not sticky at all it glides on and yes the color sta...1 Answers
  • Does it have color? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "Buxom lip plumping gloss is an awesome staple that every girl needs to have! I was hesitant to give 5 stars at first as this gloss is still very sticky! No smooches for you! But since 4 stars is too harsh because of the great color, true plumping effect, and long wear, Buxom gets 5!" in 151 reviews
  • "I am in love with this lip gloss this is my first higher priced lip gloss that is very moisturized and very shiny which i love and it goes perfectly with my NYX Lip Smacking Fun Colors in 529 Thalia." in 65 reviews
  • "This lip gloss is amazing. it makes my lips look wet and lasts a long time! " in 42 reviews
Karen L.
Pittsburgh
After buying, trying and being disappointed by so many “plumping” lip glosses, I’ve finally found the one! Buxom! It stays on, has a subtle ever so slightly minty flavor and gives that little bit of oomph my lips need. The colors in this set range from no color to more vibrant shades. These are shimmery so if you’re looking for matte or don’t like shine, these aren’t for you. I get these at Sephora and think this set is a great price for how long the glosses Buxom Full-Bodied™ Lip Gloss Boo-Yalast!
Rosalind P.
Plano, TX
This is a great little set to try if you've never tried buxom. You get a good shade selection and the price was good for the set considering that each gloss on its own is around $20. These are not full size but you get quite a bit of product. The colors are all usable for every skin tone I think. I'm not sure if this was just a seasonal item although I did buy during the holidays. If you can get this it's very much worth it. I believe it was carried at both Sephora and Ulta.
Lily W.
I love the color of this gloss. I bought it with the Buxom travel set when it was released a few years ago. I don't know why Buxom didn't release a full size version of this gloss. (They should) I love wearing this on top of MAC Mehr lipstick. The gloss isn't too pigmented but when it's wore together with Mehr the combination is beautiful in my opinion. I'm a MAC NW25. I would absolutely buy this again if Buxom offered this gloss in a full size. Or even if they had the travel size version. Sadly I think it's a limited edition. I do love when Sephora release box sets of travel size makeup like their lip products, eyeshadows, face makeup, etc. It's a great way to try out new brands and test out colors that you may normally shy away from. Cause I wouldn't have picked up Pucker Up without trying the travel size version.

Anyone know of a similar Buxom gloss that would be closely matched to Pucker Up's shade??? I need a replacement for this color but I can't find a match.
Alicia M.
Henderson, NV
I actually picked up two sets of this collection it is amazing I love the lipgloss formula it’s my favorite lipgloss of all time and leaves your lips feeling cool and tingly and I already have pretty full lips so I don’t notice a pumping effect but if you have thin lips you probably will these lip glosses are amazing beautiful colors and look beautiful Over lipstick
Lindsay E.
Palm Coast, FL
I LOVE these Buxom lip glosses. They have a plumper to it that's very mild. It gives a great comfortable sheen to my lips. I love the mini's, with so many lip products it's hard to use up a full tube anyway. I've purchased and given these to friends and family members. Can't say enough great things about their glosses.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
This lipgloss definitely makes you wanna day ‘boo-ya’! It is so glossy...a little too much for me but if you want a really glossy lip this will be great for you! It does seem to last longer than others I’ve tried in the past.
Maggie F.
BUXOM full on Lip Polish in the shade Emma is a soft shimmer. When I asked the assistant at Sehpora about another product that I wanted with a plumper which they were all out of she suggested BUXOM. I will be honest at first I didn't think it would work as well as the one wanted but for the price I thought I was worth a try. Well... I am so glad I did give it a try i am very happy with the pumping and the shade is even better than i had expected. Buxom Full-On Lip Polish Lip Plumping Gloss SOPHIA (sweetheart pink) .07 oz
marissa k.
Box elder, SD
I love using the buxom gloss when I'm looking for a more natural makeup day, or just going out to run errands. I think for a high end brand they are fair priced. I typically purchase my buxom products from sephora.  I would purchase again, especially since there are tons of colors and finishes to choose from.
Adriana B.
Long Beach , CA
I️ received this as a present , and instantly fell in love with all of these , they are not super pigmented but it’s a good thing because they don’t cake up when you add them on top of a lipstick and on their own the color isn’t obnoxious . They do have a cooling effect which make your lips feel nice and pouty . Nightly recommend this little set . Must have glosses !
Sonnet W.
Bouxom is my daily go to for full body lips. The formula is so gentle yet so affective. My lips feel soft and smooth and never dried out. I’m in love with this products versatility to be worn in its own for amazing glossy lips or as a plumper only to wear under Matte or other colors.
Erin C.
I really want to try this (my names Erin XD) but I really can't stand sticky lip products. How comfortable is this to wear? Is it sticky?
Alyssa P.
Rossville, GA
Is this a "sticky" forumla?
Julie V.
How is the pigment for this lip product? Also how long does it last??
Bayli C.
Vinemont , AL
Does this product tingle?? How long do the effects last?
Linda E.
El Monte , CA
I have this product but I was wondering, does it have to feel like there is a burning sensation when applying it on the lips?