BY BUXOM

This smooth, creamy, ultrahydrating lipstick offers a major plumping effect without the tingle. Encapsulated hyaluronic spheres help to promote hydration and fullness, while shea butter, coconut oil, chamomile flower wax, and vitamins C and E help moisturize, soothe, and protect lips. see more...

Tara S.
Marietta, GA
I had high hopes for this lipstick, however I did not feel it really pumped my lips like I wanted it to. It's a good value compared to other brands, but honestly unless you're going to get lip injections, good luck with plumping your lips with this product.
Mary W.
Decatur, IL
I wanted to love buxom lipsticks so badly, but I was a little disappointed in them. They deposit amazing colors, always saturated and lush; however, every one I've tried bleeds like crazy. Within fifteen to twenty minutes there is a lot of feathering.
Celina R.
Rialto, CA
Not the biggest fan of this product, but I have only boughten a two colors so far. I feel like the pigment is just not there. It's a bit sheer for my liking. Kind of a let down. I don't usually recommend to others unless it's the plumping lip gloss.
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
The color is very pigmented so a little goes a long way. It doesn't smudge like most do and it lasts most of the day. It's a good value and worth the money. I'm a repeat user and would recommend trying.
Fapiano J.
Anaheim, CA
Great full coverage high quality lipstick. My addiction is lipsticks. Can't beat this brand in my opinion. Their lip gloss plumpers are perfect too
Jennifer H.
BurnBy, BC
I like the pigment when you first apply this lipstick, but it doesn't last. I also found that I had lipstick on my teeth more often than other lipsticks. I really want to like this more but I don't think it will make my top 10
Mayris A.
los angeles
Me encanta este color y no se corre su color por nada del mundo , es genial cuando quiere tener unos labios que atraigan atenciones , y al mismo tiempo sentirter bien contigo misma