BY BUXOM

A daringly vivid, full-coverage lip color with a non-tingling, plumping effect, and a seductive satin finish. What's not to love about Dolly? This bestselling Buxom® babe shade the perfect sultry mauve hue takes the spotlight with a kissed, limited-edition cap. Catch Dolly in the infamous Full-On™ Lip Polish, Full Bodied Lipstick, Full Bodied™ Lip Gloss, or Full-On™ Lipstick they're too hot to stick around for long. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product features a kissed, limited-edition cap.

• Would anyone recommend this lipstick? Would you rate it ...8 Answers
Buxom Full Bodied Lipstick In Dolly Special Kiss Cap
  • "I really love this ultra hydrating lipstick. I found this at Marshalls and it looked like a really good color so I bought it blind and tried it on when I got into the car an had a mirror handy ;) Anyway, I love the color and it highlights my blue eyes without being really too much for my fair skin. It is hydrating but a little heavy on my lips. I definitely felt it there so if that is a turn off for some, there you have it. I like it and am glad to have found this treasure at the store. I like how creamy it is and the packaging is really cute. I sort of wanna keep it in my purse now as a go to when I want more than just a lip balm. Verdict: Cute, pretty color, and good value for the brand." in 4 reviews
  • "I love all of the Full-On lipsticks. My favorite is San Francisco. The width of the lipstick is great, it allows you to line your lips and then fill them in. Long lasting and doesn't flake off or crumble throughout the day." in 3 reviews
Brittney T.
Highland, MI
First off, the only reason I gave this three stars is because the lid does not stay on! It’s so important for so many reasons that the cap stay on. It’s marked up my purses too, which is not cool!
The color and overall performance of this lipstick is lovely. Super creamy, pigmented, and leaves your lips looking gorgeous and soft. This is my favorite lipstick so far, and a must have if you love mauve/Nude colors.
Allie T.
Schenectady, NY
Buxom is my all time favorite product! This lipstick goes on very smooth and is not sticky like others can be. The color is very full and the taste is sweet and subtle. I would buy this product again and again. I also wear the dolly lipgloss over top of it for an extra pop and shine. Highly recommended for all.
Lynzie T.
I will preach it forever- DOLLY IS MY FAVORITE SHADE EVER! I prefer the Full-On stick but also enjoy the Full-Bodied Lipstick for a little bit more of a creamier sheen. It doesn't stay on as well as the stick but is definitely a great color and a gorgeous, traditional, lipstick. I also layer both for a stay all day look!
Lisa D.
I really love the color Dolly.  It goes with everything and is a nice pink-mauve.  The texture is great and it does a good job plumping the lips.  It doesn't last as long as some of the newer formulas on the market, but for a plumping lipstick it does well.  I do have to reapply every couple of hours.
Colleen G.
I was never big on lipstick until trying this product. The color is absolutely beautiful and looks good on all skin tones. I have bought this product multiple times. I wore it on my wedding day and I only had to reapply once! Great product!
Jennifer D.
Rosamond, CA

Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
I really don't know why this lipstick has low rating because it's seriously the best lipstick I have tried! Well maybe top 3 best lol. But seriously I got the coot Dolly & it's so beautiful & it a type of pinky nude that fits all skin tones. It's like a cult fav of mine & I got all my friends & family to get the same shade & they all love it! It's the lipstick I go to put on the most out of my lipstick collection which is full of Mac, Laura Mercier, Colourpop, Buxum, Dose of Color, Nars & so many more. I say really give it a try! You won't regret it!!
Hannah H.
Union, SC
My absolute favorite lipstick! I'm always obsessed with the way lipstick looks on other people, but I could never find a shade that I liked in a nice finish. I found this while shopping at Marshalls and now I'm obsessed with it. It's the perfect shade of pink, not too bright, not too nude. It's less than $20.00 at most stores too! (As you can tell by the picture, my tube has been used quite a bit)
Catherine T.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have this full on buxom lip stick in a different shade (Monte Carlo - it's hot pink) and I LOVE it! it is matte which i love. it's got no shine or sparkle at all. and when you put it on your lips TINGLE!! i only wear it for special occasions but i always get compliments when I do. I've been trying to find this exact same product but in a different shade because I'd love to wear it every day! (hope you like the taylor lautner poster in my pic :) )
Jenny Z.
Ames, IA
This lipstick has a good formula, glides on easily, isn't patchy at all, and the color is a beautiful brown-ish red. I wouldn't recommend this unless your lips have very few lines because the finish can really exaggerate all the lines on your lips. Other than that, it didn't dry or feel weird at all on my lips!
Dawn M.
Would anyone recommend this lipstick? Would you rate it better than clinique?