BY BUXOM

A daringly vivid, full-coverage lip color with a non-tingling, plumping effect, and a seductive satin finish. What's not to love about Dolly? This bestselling Buxom® babe shade the perfect sultry mauve hue takes the spotlight with a kissed, limited-edition cap. Catch Dolly in the infamous Full-On™ Lip Polish, Full Bodied Lipstick, Full Bodied™ Lip Gloss, or Full-On™ Lipstick they're too hot to stick around for long. It is formulated Without: - Parabens This product features a kissed, limited-edition cap.

• Would anyone recommend this lipstick? Would you rate it ...8 Answers
  • Has anyone else had a problem with this lipstick bleeding?1 Answers
  • Is this lipstick drying?2 Answers
Buxom Full Bodied Lipstick In Dolly Special Kiss Cap
  • "I really love this ultra hydrating lipstick. I found this at Marshalls and it looked like a really good color so I bought it blind and tried it on when I got into the car an had a mirror handy ;) Anyway, I love the color and it highlights my blue eyes without being really too much for my fair skin. It is hydrating but a little heavy on my lips. I definitely felt it there so if that is a turn off for some, there you have it. I like it and am glad to have found this treasure at the store. I like how creamy it is and the packaging is really cute. I sort of wanna keep it in my purse now as a go to when I want more than just a lip balm. Verdict: Cute, pretty color, and good value for the brand." in 4 reviews
  • "I love all of the Full-On lipsticks. My favorite is San Francisco. The width of the lipstick is great, it allows you to line your lips and then fill them in. Long lasting and doesn't flake off or crumble throughout the day." in 3 reviews
Brittney T.
Highland, MI
First off, the only reason I gave this three stars is because the lid does not stay on! It’s so important for so many reasons that the cap stay on. It’s marked up my purses too, which is not cool!
The color and overall performance of this lipstick is lovely. Super creamy, pigmented, and leaves your lips looking gorgeous and soft. This is my favorite lipstick so far, and a must have if you love mauve/Nude colors.
Jay 💖.
I believe I got this lipstick at a Tj maxx a while back. I don't have it anymore,as I used it up,but I really liked it! It's super creamy and goes on very smoothly and easily. The shade I got,Dolly, was a nice,pigmented mauve shade that complimented my complexion and was very wearable. The lipstick wasnt streaky and didn't dry my lips when I put it on. The only downside this lipstick had was that because it was so creamy,I had to wear a lip liner with it. It lasted decently for being so creamy though,it'd only rub off if I was eating/ drinking a lot or kissing. I would recommend this product,even at the full price,as long as you're okay with wearing a lip liner.
Allie T.
Schenectady, NY
Buxom is my all time favorite product! This lipstick goes on very smooth and is not sticky like others can be. The color is very full and the taste is sweet and subtle. I would buy this product again and again. I also wear the dolly lipgloss over top of it for an extra pop and shine. Highly recommended for all.
Kelly V.
Denver
I have the shades Dolly, Hooligan, Nudist, Provocateur, and Mistress. They are beautiful, fairly long lasting lipsticks. If you’re looking for the tingling punch of the Buxom Full-on™ Lip Polish, you won’t find it here... but they are beautiful lipsticks!
Margaret V.
Rockport, ME
This lipstick is so smooth and I love that buxom has the best colors of nude shades I could find. The price is worth the value and I will definitely be buying more of these in the future.
Fapiano J.
Anaheim, CA
Dolly is the perfect everyday go to color and is so comfortable on your lips. This is a soft mauve color that is not to brown not to purple not to beige. Very natural your...your lips but better color. It is a must have in your make up bag
Erika W.
Beautiful lipstick. I have the color Scoundrel, which has been discontinued. This is
Where my issue comes in. It was the first red lipstick my extremely pale self could wear without looking sick or dead. But just when I
fall I love, Buxom takes this lipstick away. I was able to get a couple of tubes of it at an outlet store. So, buyer beware. Don’t get too attached to anyone shade.
Kaylee H.
Midway park , NC
Such a smooth formula. Glides on so nicely. I’ve never used a lipstick with such a great color pay off before. The only thing is with it being so smooth and creamy it’s not so long lasting and it can smear a bit
Fapiano J.
Anaheim, CA
MY 5 star favorite. I have worn this color dolly since it first came out. It is a your lips but better color. Natural pretty mauve color. I wear it in the gloss and liner too. great soft color
Sol S.
It’s an ok lipstick for me. It’s creamy and smooth to apply but I’m not a fan of the color I got so much and I find that it smudges. I don’t like the packaging, I feel that it can be better and classier.
Dawn M.
Would anyone recommend this lipstick? Would you rate it better than clinique?
Sondra K.
Phoenix, AZ
This looks amazing...I'm just getting into lipsticks and want to try more colors. Is it moisturizing, on a 1-10 scale? TIA!
Morgan S.
Is this lipstick drying?
Justine T.
Euclid, OH
I don't think I have a question. This is really self explain on how to use. This is super light weight long lasting I love it.
Natalie T.
Has anyone else had a problem with this lipstick bleeding?