BUXOM Full-Bodied Lip Gloss - PUCKER UP (Travel Size) uploaded by kai f.

BY BUXOM

Shade: PUCKER UP see more...

• Does this product tingle?? How long do the effects last?3 Answers
  • Does this lip gloss get really sticky? How is the color payoff? 1 Answers
Ashley P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Buxom lip glosses are my favorites! They give you a tingling sensation as they plump your lips and they go on smooth and provide a great shine. The color is pigmented but not overly pigmented so they can be worn alone or over top another lip color. I love having the travel size available so I can easily fit it in just about anything. I highly recommend you try any of the lip glosses by this brand.
Josephine A.
I was pleasantly surprised when I tried this gloss! The lip plumping action is not uncomfortable or painful like some other glosses I have tried in the past. It is actually pretty soothing and has good results! The gloss consistency is great and it wears well. Good for going out or even everyday use
Kim D.
Rochester, NY
Love it. Got it in travel set with my points from sephora, and I love it. So comfortable and glossy, and pretty long wearing as well. The packaging is nice and high end looking, and very sturdy. The price is pretty average, and once I run out of the travel size, I plan on repurchasing.
Samantha E.
Azle, TX
If you like tacky, glossy lip gloss, o.m.g. this is for you! It is the sticky glossy stuff that your hair gets stuck in. And I say that with all the heart eye emojis. I freaking LOVE that feeling! And Buxom glosses have that perfect tingly feeling that your lips feel and look plumper!
Rebecca T.
Virginia Bch, VA
Buxom is one of my favorites for several reasons
1) Their formulas are awesome
2) Their variety of colors. There SO many
3) The price and quality. I have to REALLY like a brand to buy lipgloss for close to $20
I've found the full bodied lip gloss to be luscious and not at all messy.
qwamecia w.
San Diego, CA
I got this a birthday gift from sephora its kinda hard to use because the brush is so small and stubby and the pigment could be better i keep this in my travel box as well I dont think i would buy it but try their eyeshadows thats another story there so great
Evan D.
Greenville, SC
I LOVE THESE GLOSSES! They feel so god on your lips and i love that it brings a little color and plumps up your pout. im obsessed with the consistency. they stay on awhile and are so moisturizing!
Yanira O.
Saint Cloud, FL
Buxom isnt my favorite brand. I think their shades are very patchy and I just dont like them. Maybe it was the colors I chose but I do love their smell!
Bobi M.
These glosses have a lot of shine and are very plumping but they are also very very sticky. I'm not a huge fan but the plumping effect is nice.
Alyssa G.
LOVE this lip gloss! If you don't like that tingly mint feeling, you won't like this, but I personally love this. It lasts a long time too!
Bayli C.
Vinemont , AL
Does this product tingle?? How long do the effects last?
Courtney D.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
Does this lip gloss get really sticky? How is the color payoff?