BY BUXOM #85 in Eyeshadow

Featuring primer-infused technology to help keep color locked in place, this Single Eyeshadow Refill has a powerfully pigmented formula that glides onto lids - delivering intense payoff with an ultra-luxe, powder-to-silk feel. Moreover, with finishes ranging from plush matte to shimmering metallic to sparkle and duo-chrome, each shade offers eye-catching possibilities. Explore this spectrum of 48 eyeshadow shades to endlessly mix and match. Simply choose to customize a refillable six-shade palette with Buxom's Empty Customizable Eyeshadow Bar Palette, or store a shade in the Empty Single Eyeshadow Compact.

Talc, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearyl Dimethicone, Zinc Stearate, PTFE, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Silica, Poloxamer 338, Tin Oxide, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Mica, Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007).

How To Use

How To Fill your Single Eyeshadow Compact: 1. Choose one Eyeshadow Bar Single Eyeshadow. 2. Open the lid of the palette. 3. Remove clear plastic cover from eyeshadow, leaving them in their black bases. 4. Insert eyeshadows into palette. 5. Close the lid of the palette. How to fill your 6-Pan Compact: 1. Choose six eyeshadows. 2. Slide open drawer from the right side of the palette. 3. Remove clear plastic cover from eyeshadows, leaving them in their black bases. 4. Insert eyeshadows into palette. 5. Slide drawer into compact to close.

• I've heard great things about Buxom eye shadows. Are they...5 Answers
  • Does this actually last long? How is the long-wear of thi...3 Answers
  • How pigmented are the shadows? 3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Seriously some of the best shadows I've ever used! They are so creamy and pigmented and wear so well on the lid! They aren't even that expensive either. These are my favorite single shadows that I have ever used. " in 37 reviews
  • "I got a mini one as a 100 point reward from Sephora. It's in the shade mink magnet. It's a beautiful color and I usually use it as a whole lid color because it looks different from every angle. The formula is smooth and since it already has a primer I don't need to use one before I apply it. The formula isn't chalk. It's long lasting. I plan on purchasing a customizable palette and I recommend it. " in 26 reviews
  • "I love this color so much and love that it has glitter in it. Goes on very well also. " in 15 reviews
  • "These have been my go-to shadows lately! The pigment on them is great and they blend beautifully! I also love that i don't get any staining with the brighter colors. Also the metallic shades are super pigmented! Some I don't even have to wet the brush. " in 14 reviews
Jess R.
Providence , RI
Review for: No Faux, Made of Jade more...
So far my only experience with buxom shades are with the No Faux and Made of Jade shades. They are really pretty unique green/ shades with duochrome qualities. While I wouldn’t normally pay $12 apiece for single shades like this I couldn’t pass this one up. They’re beautiful and you can use them to create a really pretty smoky eye for a night out. The color applies smooth and pigmented and looks great on. You also get a decent amount of product.
Jessica F.
Peoria
Review for: Mink Magnet, La-La-Lavish, Lingerie Lover, Backstage Pass, Other more...
I was seriously so surprised by these shadows when I first tried them. I was expecting them to be decent but didn't expect them to be this amazing. They blend out so well & are really pigmented. I love how your able to compile them into a compact with other shadows. They have TONS of colors to choose from & they're all so beautiful.
Amanda E.
Rigby, ID
Review for: Mink Magnet more...
I have 5 tan to brown colors, two which are matte and three that are shimmery and this is my favorite go to palette. If I could only choose one palette, this would be it. Any of the five colors I have will work together, they all blend perfectly and have a smooth buttery feel. With this palette I can do my eye shadow in minutes since I don’t have to guess and think about which colors will work together and look great. I also love that when I run out of one color I can just buy that pan and replace it and not have to buy a whole new palette to replace that one color.
Kadee B.
Review for: Style Icon, Gimme Gorgeous, Big Spender, Lingerie Lover, Gold Status, Filthy Rich, Silk Sheets more...
Great individual shadows with high pigment and easy blending. The color selection is nice and they have many neutral tones with I normally go to first. I bought mine at Sephora. When you purchase 6 shadows you get the palette free. I would highly recommend this when wanting to personalize a small palette of your liking.
Marissa P.
Old Saybrook, CT
Review for: Luxe Life, Party Girl, Feather Boa, Room Service, Other more...
Got the 6 shades in the fill your own pallet. So worth the $40 to make it! I love the colors and the way they apply. Some fall out on the blue color but not so much the other ones. Long lasting for all day use. I would buy more shades from them and get another fill your own pallet. I got mine at Ulta!
Kalen S.
Lawrence
I love the idea of a customizable palette. It's a way better deal. And I like these eyeshadows, but I do have a couple of complaints. First of all, there's a fair amount of fallout from these. Second, some colors require a feather-light touch and some hardly show up at all. And third, although there are 49 shades to choose from there's not a ton of variety. Everything is in the nude/brown/pink family. I'd love to see them branch out and offer some more exciting colors.
Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
Love the pigment of these eyeshadows. Such a broad range of colors from matte to shimmer. These are greats every day shadows to have in your collection. The shimmers are especially good. I love the mink magnet and always get compliments on it. I love the customizable pallets. I have two of them and really I can do anything look with the 12 shades
Yesi D.
Review for: La-La-Lavish more...
I got this by using my points at sephora one day. And was curious to try out a new brand of eyeshadow. The packaging that it camw in was nice you can depot it if you want but i prefer to leave it as is. It's smooth and creamy you can use a brush or your finger and it applies well coverage.
Malisha A.
Vancouver , WA
Review for: No Faux more...
Probably one of the best eyeshadow formulas ever they are so pigmented especially the shimmer shades I don’t have to wet my eyeshadow brush like I do with other brands to get the pigmentation. I love that I can pick my own shades and put together my own palette. No faux is my favorite hands down it is such a beautiful unique color
Ally L.
Review for: Feather Boa, Champagne Buzz, Lingerie Lover, Spoiled Sexy more...
So I ended up creating my own palette with these (and a few other) colors because I just COULD NOT find a palette that had all the shades I needed in one. The size of the pans is great so I know it will last (haven't hit pan and it's been 7 months) and the pigment is there, but not overpowering. Great job Buxom
Sabrina G.
Florence, MS
I've heard great things about Buxom eye shadows. Are they really that great? Do they blend easily? Have a lot of fall out? Thanks in advance.
Emily P.
Newberg, OR
How long does this eye shadow last?
Nicole V.
Chesterfield, MI
Is it really worth the money?
Dani M.
kamloops
How pigmented are the shadows?
Samantha M.
Addison, TX
Does this actually last long? How is the long-wear of this product?