BY BUXOM

Color: Dani Description: Berry pink luster Coverage: Sheer Shine: High Shine Sparkle: Shimmer Tingle, plump & shine your pout to super-sexy proportions. This shimmering, sheer lip polish instantly creates the look of fuller, more voluptuous lips with...

Buxom Escentuals BareMnerals Lip Gloss
  • "My favorite high end plumping gloss hands down!! It's so smooth and the formula is incredible and it's very long lasting. I love the packaging and look forward to purchasing more gloss from this line." in 3 reviews
Kaitlin E.
san jose, CA
I'm a huge lipgloss fanatic and am always looking for the next best lipgloss. Though I buy many brands and types of lipglosses I always find myself coming back to this one. Some lipliner and this gloss on top really makes a statement and whenever my lips are feeling dry from a matte lipstick I just apply this on top and it soothes my lips. Another plus is that it gives me a nice little plump when I have it. I also love that his a great amount of sparkle which looks really good in pictures esp with the new kirakira app. On top of all this the Buxom lipgloss is not sticky at all which makes it a very comfortable wear throughout the day!
Kaitlin D.
Boston
I got this product as a sample from when I bought a bunch of other bare minerals products. I usually don’t put lip gloss on my lips too often, but I gave this a try. The color was great and the shine on it was perfect, but the mixture did feel a bit goopy/sticky for a bit before it dried on my lips more.
Tina R.
Tennessee
I love, love this lip gloss. It is very creamy and pigmented. My go to color is Sha-bang. It is a very pretty deep mauve/berry color. I feel like this product helps to plump my lips, which I need. I usually have a tube of this on hand.
Abby C.
Wheeling
Super moisturizing lip gloss. Buxom is a great brand and I LOVE their lip glosses. Great formula that isn’t too heavy and doesn’t leave your lips feeling sticky. I definitely recommend this brand. I purchased at Ulta.
Haley E.
Americus, GA
I love this lip gloss. It isn’t super sticky and it is long lasting. It looks great and it met my expectations that’s for sure. I also like the packaging . I like the price it is affordable.
Adele L.
Yuma, AZ
I purchased this from Sephora for about $18 and I have never looked back. It has a hint of color and does plump your lips as you would hope. It met my expectations and I wear it under the lipstick I am wearing so my lips look fuller and more defined. Keep in mind you may feel tingling or a bit of discomfort when you first put it on however it will not last long.
Olivia B.
Staten Island, NY
I love the Buxom lip glosses. A wide variety of colors and a little bit of tingly effect to slightly plump your lips. I like the low price point as well. My makeup bag is a high low mix and this is one you are sure to reach for again and again. I recommend.
Taylor F.
Montgomery
This lip gloss is so pretty! It wasn’t sticky and had great pigmentation. It made my lips look a bit fuller but not a big noticeable difference. It smelled great and had excellent shine.
member-e3874
This lip gloss is easy to apply. Very smooth finish and the price is a little high. The application is great though and I bought it at Sephora. The packaging is beautiful and I would buy it again. Love this
Nakeia B.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This is the perfect lip gloss. It is pretty long lasting I'd say. The packaging is beautiful and definitely caught my eye. It passed my expectations as that was my first time using their products. I highly recommend this product!