BY BUXOM

Take your favorite Buxom Eyeshadow Bar eye shades to-go with this refillable, Buxom Empty Eyeshadow Bar Compact. Choose your favorite shades and then pop them into the single compact, which features a see-through lid design that makes it clever and chic for easy shade viewing.

How To Use

How to fill your Single Eyeshadow Compact: 1. Choose one Eyeshadow Bar Single Eyeshadow. 2. Open the lid of the palette. 3. Remove clear plastic cover from eyeshadow, leaving them in their black bases. 4. Insert eyeshadows into palette. 5. Close the lid of the palette.

• What do you think are the best buxom shades?? 1 Answers
Buxom Empty Single-Shade Eyeshadow Bar Compact

Start your review of Buxom Empty Single-Shade Eyeshadow Bar Compact!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Melissa B.
California, CA
I really love that you can build your own pallette. Too many times I go to buy a pallette and I only end up using a few colors and the rest are untouched.. and I feel it's wasted money. This is such great eyeshadow! The colors are so pigmented and blend beautifully! And when you buy it all at once it's cheaper so that's definitely the way to do it! I want to say it's about 40$. Definatley worth the coin! The pans are huge and since they're so pigmented it's going to last a long time!
Rachel G.
Norwich , CT
I have a blue shade and it’s fabulous. It’s super pigmented and looks great when applied. It blends well as well. It’s really easy to use. Good value for the price. I would definitely buy more of their vibrant colors.
Jamie M.
Great price, especially consider you get the empty palette for free when you purchase the full six pans needed to fill it up. Buxom shimmers are next level and unlike any other I’ve ever tried! The duochromes reflect in color combinations i didn’t even know existed before I put together my custom palette!
Leah W.
West Boylston, MA
Packaging is a great concept and size is good for travel. The shadows a a bit powdery but that doesn’t bother me. They blend out easily and are long lasting. I love the color range. Each shade I have is pigmented and true to color.
Katie D.
Personally, I really like empty eyeshadow boxes like this because they allow you to customize your eyeshadow. Buxom has a great line of products and they are also known for their quality eyeshadows. Sometimes its hard to find a reasonably priced palette that has all the colors you would need without a bunch of extras that you would waste but with this, you pick what you want and what you think you would use the most so it comes in handy.
Olivia S.
Modesto
I love how they offer the casing separate for a cheap price or you can choose to purchase a build your own pallet and begin creating your customized masterpiece! The casing runs about $2 which isn't bad considering the shadows themselves are a relatively cheap price of $12 I believe? (Don't quote me on that lol) great convenance and concept!
Christine M.
I love this bar because it keeps all my shadows neat and it is very handy. It is however a little pricey, but worth it. I got mine from Ulta and they have an offer where you can get the bar and 6 shadows for cheaper.
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
I love the cute little palette just for buxom shades, I get the feeling that I will be customizing a few more. I actually like that this is not a magnetic palette, I feel that this is a much better palette to travel with. Does buxom make larger palettes, asking for a friend.
Kim M.
I'm a huge fan of anything I can build myself. I pick my favorite three shades and fill itup with two of each. The shadows are highly pigmented which means a rich color and long lasting. A combo that can't be beat.
Rachael B.
I love their eye shadows and I love that you can customize your own palette. I got mine from Sephora. It is made nicely and keeps all the shadows safe and clean. I am getting another one soon! It's a good deal!
Annabel K.
What do you think are the best buxom shades??

Macy's