BY BUXOM

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Take your favorite Buxom Eyeshadow Bar eye shades to-go with this refillable, Buxom Empty Eyeshadow Bar Compact. Choose your favorite shades and then pop them into the single compact, which features a see-through lid design that makes it clever and chic for easy shade viewing.

How To Use

How to fill your Single Eyeshadow Compact: 1. Choose one Eyeshadow Bar Single Eyeshadow. 2. Open the lid of the palette. 3. Remove clear plastic cover from eyeshadow, leaving them in their black bases. 4. Insert eyeshadows into palette. 5. Close the lid of the palette.

• What do you think are the best buxom shades?? 1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I really love that you can build your own pallette. Too many times I go to buy a pallette and I only end up using a few colors and the rest are untouched.. and I feel it's wasted money. This is such great eyeshadow! The colors are so pigmented and blend beautifully! And when you buy it all at once it's cheaper so that's definitely the way to do it! I want to say it's about 40$. Definatley worth the coin! The pans are huge and since they're so pigmented it's going to last a long time!
Katie D.
Personally, I really like empty eyeshadow boxes like this because they allow you to customize your eyeshadow. Buxom has a great line of products and they are also known for their quality eyeshadows. Sometimes its hard to find a reasonably priced palette that has all the colors you would need without a bunch of extras that you would waste but with this, you pick what you want and what you think you would use the most so it comes in handy.
Rachel G.
Norwich
I have a blue shade and it’s fabulous. It’s super pigmented and looks great when applied. It blends well as well. It’s really easy to use. Good value for the price. I would definitely buy more of their vibrant colors.
Kalen S.
Lawrence
Such a good deal!! I don't buy big-brand eyeshadow palettes because I don't want to spend 60 bucks for 3 shades I love and 20 I'll never touch. With this you spend $40 and you get a customizable palette with 6 shades. The eyeshadow is way bigger than what you get in most palettes. They have so many colors and finishes to choose from and you can swap them out so easily.
Jamie M.
Great price, especially consider you get the empty palette for free when you purchase the full six pans needed to fill it up. Buxom shimmers are next level and unlike any other I’ve ever tried! The duochromes reflect in color combinations i didn’t even know existed before I put together my custom palette!
Leah W.
West Boylston, MA
Packaging is a great concept and size is good for travel. The shadows a a bit powdery but that doesn’t bother me. They blend out easily and are long lasting. I love the color range. Each shade I have is pigmented and true to color.
Jennifer P.
Grovetown
This is my everyday eye shadow pallet! It travels easily and is easily interchangeable with 6 colors. The shadows are in great colors and stay put all day. They carry many shimmery colors.
Bethany T.
Forsyth, MO
I couldn’t find the two palettes that I have to review on the list, so I am just using this! lol

Anyways, Buxom palettes are BY FAR my favorite eyeshadow palettes! I love how fun the cases are, and the shades are SO pigmented! I have two pre-made palettes (White Russian on the Rocks and May Contain Nudity) and they’re fantastic! I love that if I run out of a shade (who empties every pot in a palette at the same time anyways...?!) I can literally just pop it out and replace it!

I also love that even with the pre-made palettes, the cases are reusable just like the empty ones that can be customized! Such a fun product!! I love them! I can’t wait to invest in another soon!
Ellen G.
Salt Lake City
I ADORE this pallete and all of Buxom's eyeshadows. The pigmentation is stunning and they go on so nicely and blend so easily. It's hands down the best eyeshadow I've ever used. Plus, I love the customizable pallete. I get so frustrated when I buy a palette but only when up liking one or two shades. With this, each shadow single has more product than your average single and they're easily replaceable.
Olivia S.
Modesto
I love how they offer the casing separate for a cheap price or you can choose to purchase a build your own pallet and begin creating your customized masterpiece! The casing runs about $2 which isn't bad considering the shadows themselves are a relatively cheap price of $12 I believe? (Don't quote me on that lol) great convenance and concept!
Annabel K.
What do you think are the best buxom shades??

back