Buxom Dolly's High Roller Collection ~ 9 piece full-face collection uploaded by Anna R.Buxom Dolly's High Roller Collection ~ 9 piece full-face collection uploaded by Anna R.

BY BUXOM

What it is: A chic, nine-piece set for creating full makeup looks. What it does: Glisten up your makeup with this set's lip polish and lip cream, bronzer, blush, and luminizer. From sultry black eyeliner to matte and shimmery eye shadows in audacious... see more...

Nicole J.
Knoxville, TN
The colors in this palette are perfection, but the packaging is huge and bulky!!!! I didn't give it a fair shot at first, but after depotting, I realized this is actually amazing! That blush!!! It's absolutely perfect! The bronzer seems like it would be to shimmery, but it's so pretty on! The highlight is perfect and subtle. The eyeshadows are blendable and lovely. I just wish it was in better packaging
Ruth S.
Wonderful pigmentation on these eye shadows it gives you your basic matte warm colors easy to make a smiley eye look I got my pallete at ulta a good price I don't think it really needs any improvements I recommend this to others I personally would buy this item again
Andrea P.
If I had to use one word to describe this product it would be perfection. The pigmentation is great and it left my skin looking flawless! It exceeded my expectations and I hope they keep this forever. I will definitely continue to buy this product
Dezani W.
Carencro,LA
I love the shades there great natural kind of colors and it's kind of on the expensive side but it's well worth the money and the packaging is so beautiful I would by the product again
Geovanna Z.
Keene, TX
Love Buxom, they have amazing products. I practically love all of their products. But this product is very long lasting and I love how it feels on my skin, even though it is pricey it's worth it
Anna R.
South Elgin, IL
I got this for Christmas and I use it everyday! It comes with everything for your face. I especially love the highlight because I love it's really nice.
Rabbia A.
Tomball, TX
If you're looking for a travel pallets with options this is a good product to purchase. It's a good size to travel with and the pigments show up great.
Leah A.
Lake Village
LOVE this palette! Worked great with my olive skin tone! I love the natural colors and the sleek packaging and it totally reached my expectations!!
Hannah P.
I loved this makeup palette it's very pigmented and the colors matched with my eye color and I would definitely buy it again!
Sienna L.
St. Louis
Very good color pay off easy to use and not chalky at all color payoff is realky nice and its easy to blend and buildable