BY BUXOM

For kisses that'll keep them coming back for more, try this sheer, high-shine lip polish. It creates the look of fuller, more voluptuous lips with a refreshing tingling sensation and gentle plumping effect. Vitamins A and E help keep lips soft, supple,... see more...

Kat J.
Buxom Full-On Lip Polish is the best-selling gloss from the lip plumping authority in a tingly shimmer-sheer finish. Lips reach their full potential with this ultimate lip plumper. A high-shine plumping gloss tingles to coax a gorgeous pout while pampering and moisturizing lips with Vitamins A and E. Lips stay lusciously soft and seriously sexy. Unique peptide and hyaluronic acid booster helps to volumize and plump the appearance of lips - without irritation.

That’s what Buxom claims,... I’m not too sure about the plumping effects, but this definitely is the perfect shimmer gloss for a gorgeous sultry look. I love the variety of colors and the tingle is not uncomfortable (definitely doesn’t burn like other plumping products). My favorite shade is Dolly (a classic mauve). It’s the perfect deep pink to complement any neutral eye look, and it doesn’t feel sticky or gunky on your lips. I wear it often but the tube never seems to run out, so the value is really good in addition to all of the other pros.

4.5 / 5 STARS (in my opinion)
Abigail V.
Seffner , FL
When I say the BEST lip gloss lip plumper ever... this has to be It! I have done so many tutorials and selfies using this lip gloss and everyone always says, “Your lips and Lip color is stunning” I have a few of the Buxoms but this one is just my favorite. Color is perfect for everyday wear. This particular color also comes in a Trio set with the lip pencil and lip stick all wear very nicely together or on their own. Price is on the higher end but worth every dime. The travel size has lasted me about 3 months so not bad, soon I’ll need a new one! I highly recommend it! Go get it! Your lips and selfies will thank you.
Ynova c.
cutler bay
So let me just say sorry for going all M.I.A and next let me say this lip gloss is so perfect for starters you can pair the shade color with a lot of outfits because it’s such a natural color and just matches with everything. Also, the fact that when you buy some lip glosses you can be like wow 😯!!!!!! This is the one ☝️ but they you try it on and it just way to sticky and you don’t like it as much as you thought you would.Well if you have been their guess what this is just the absolute opposite it perfect not sticky but glossy can last a whole day 24/7. And honestly I think it one of the best makeup brands out of a lot of company’s they can be reasonable and expensive sometimes depending on the product same thing with other makeup brands and company but when you think about it sometimes the expensive brands are the ones that have better quality.
Armida J.
Troy
This lipgloss is shiny and the color is a light pink neutral color. Meet my expectations for color and size to carry around. Lipgloss does not last very long. I had to reapply a few times. It is very easy to apply. I will purchase again and would recommend to others.
Shannon H.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I love the formula of these glosses. I usually purchase them when they come in value sets. I have the shade dolly, Erin, and White Russian. They smell like vanilla and have a minty feeling on the lips. I will continue to purchase these.
louise R.
too sticky but i liked the color and the smell of it. i would like to try out more of their products, even though i wasn’t a huge fan of this one. also didn’t see much of the plumping effects but it was easy to use. i would reccomend this if u don’t mind the stickiness.
christiana m.
Corp Christi, TX
I love this color I got it in a set it a beautiful lush moisturizing mauve nude Im wearing the lip liner gloss and lipstick on my photo they really do plump the lips with a minty cooling effect. The gloss is lightweight and moisturizing and has small glittery particles in it for a shine like no other. Will repurchase their sets I love their products now!
Tiffany H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love this stuff! The travel size is perfect for your handbag. I love the shades available. Slightly sticky but not too bad. The stickiness doesn’t last long. Over priced but I still highly recommend it
Yami G.
Palmdale, CA
This lip polish plumper is the best I had ever tried. I’m being completely honest! Such a great product and makes your lips feel nice and pretty! Price for the full size product is totally worth it! Definitely purchasing full size. I recommend this to everyone and there’s several shades! All beautiful!!
Playgirl R.
Greensboro, NC
Lip plumper, works pretty good. Haven’t had the chance to try more than once. Plumper lasts a good amount of time and gives a cooling effect. Packaging is very nice and not cheap looking. It’s a little pricey but they do give you a pretty big tube for the price.