MakeupFace MakeupHighlighters & LuminizersBuxom
Divine Goddess Luminizing Highlighter Palette

Buxom Divine Goddess Luminizing Highlighter Palette

by Buxom

A trio of unique gel-to-powder highlighters that complement all skin tones and deliver a radiant, sculpted glow.

Can these work for very fair textured skin?
Is this work for fair/light skin?
Is this product worth it’s price?
Start your review of Buxom Divine Goddess Luminizing Highlighter Palette!
Brianna W.
Jonesborough, TN
Glow to the MF’ing GODDESSES !! This is such a great highlighter palette for all skin tones!! If you want or LOVE a flawless glow this is it. The texture of the product is creamy, it’s amazing ✨✨✨ Get this and get your shine on GODDESS ✨✨💫💫⭐️⭐️
Stefanie S.
Hurley, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is absolutely gorgeous I love the silky feel of the formula I wish more highlighters were like this I hope Buxom keeps coming out with things like this
Sarah H.
Pretty for a natural glow, the formula is good. If you are want a more dramatic highlight, not the best choice.
Jennifer G.
2,794 reviews
I feel like a complete goddess with this beautiful palette by buxom colors are true to the staying power in the pan for my skin tone it definitely works well and it's really easy to apply and blend
Brenda A.
Redford, MI
Buxom Divine Goddess Luminizing Highlighter Palette uploaded by Brenda A.
Purchased at: Sephora
This pallete is nice. I got it half off at sephora.com. they're sold out right now. I used my fingers to apply. I have the medium shade on my cheek and I really blended it because it seemed too dark. I have the darkest on my eyelids and the lightest on the top of brow bone and corners of eyes. The medium shade is on my lower lash line. I have super light skin and this works for me. 4 stars because I am not sure how long it will last since I just got it. For now I love it.
SARAH K.
Richmond, VA
My favorite palette 🖤 the colors are beautiful. And perfect for that bronze look for those sun filled days. I will say, make sure you use a very fluffy brush to get the best results!
Naomi G.
Warren, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
Soooo great! The formula is so smooth and gel like on the skin and the shades are so gorgeous and would work on a lot of skin tones
Destiny G.
Is this product good? Is it worth 32$? Like the packaging but the colors r so dark not really my type but would wanna try
Katelynn W.
Saskatoon , SK
Buxom Divine Goddess Luminizing Highlighter Palette uploaded by Katelynn W.
Buxom Divine Goddess Luminizing Highlighter Palette uploaded by Katelynn W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Beautiful ! Works amazing on its own or under powder highlight I love the gel to powder product , it blends so beautifully , the packaging is absolutely stunning also , would recommend the trio works for all skin tone , pans are huge highlight pay off is beautiful.
Ken D.
birmingham
Buxom Divine Goddess Luminizing Highlighter Palette uploaded by Ken D.
This highlighter is the bomb it’s dark skin friendly, long lasting, no grey undertones, it’s really easy to apply and true to its colour, good price, would definitely buy it again.