Buxom Color Choreography Eyeshadow Swing uploaded by Alyssa C.Buxom Color Choreography Eyeshadow Swing uploaded by Alyssa C.Buxom Color Choreography Eyeshadow Swing uploaded by katherine s.

BY BUXOM

A five-shade palette of vivid, show-stopping eye shadows. Steal the show with spectacular, high performance Buxom® Color Choreography™ Eyeshadow. This versatile palette offers a range of finishes from matte to shimmer in a multitude of alluring shades, including a vivid pop of color. Mix and match the creamy, rich, blendable shadows. The options are endless—let your imagination run wild. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan

• Are these pigmented? They're pretty colors is it worth th...1 Answers
  • What would you rate the pigmentation of the shadows? 2 Answers
Catalina P.
Me encanto! Esta panera es perfecta porque tiene colores los cuales puedes usar para el día, como para salir en la noche. Su pigmentación es muy buena y dura muchísimo en verdad. Yo sé las recomiendo 100%
Ami D.
I love the Buxom brand period! This palette is so gorgeous, there are so many options for day or night time and date night! Just keep building my collection!
Gabriela a.
são Paulo
Oi é a lari segue em anexo o meu iPhone início da minha vida e de um link para o seu celular e molecular de novo
Jenn s.
Mercer, PA
I cant say enough good things about the whole Buxom cosmetics line. I received this brand in an ipsy bag and fell in love. The packaging is super cute, its affordable and easy to use. I have blue eyes and this color looks great on me. I would recommend this to a friend!
Kristen M.
ALLENTOWN, PA
I love the colors, and they work well with anything you were. Perfect long lasting coverage.
Catherine C.
Tampa, FL
I have never liked bareMinerals but I am starting to really like Buxom and I am really impressed by Color Choreography. Colors are edgy, bold and beautiful. Strong pigmentation and minimal fallout!
Sabeena S.
Scarborough , ON
Amazing product and amazing colours. The colours stay on for decent amount of time but it leaves a very bold look to your eyes.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
These are such pretty colors! They would go well with just about everything I own, and I love the variety of colors!
AnnMarie B.
Raleigh, NC
I have a Buxom Color Choreography but is is the "Swing" palette not the one pictured above. They colors are very neutral with pinks tans and a shimmery brown. They are Jive Flip Shag Toss and Jitterbug. I love it. it's great for every day but you can make your look more dramatic by adding the the gorgeous dark shimmery brown. I'm definitely buying this again.
katherine s.
Osea Si Te Pigmenta Pero No Lo Mucho normales no recomendable Pero tan to go un CUALQUIERA Lugar de la ONU no pasa nada ademas SI FUNCIONA Los Colores hijo súper lindos
Tanisha L.
Burgettstown, PA
What would you rate the pigmentation of the shadows?
Lex C.
Saginaw, MI
Are these pigmented? They're pretty colors is it worth the price?

Sephora