Buxom Color Choreography Eyeshadow Swing uploaded by Alyssa C.Buxom Color Choreography Eyeshadow Swing uploaded by Alyssa C.Buxom Color Choreography Eyeshadow Swing uploaded by katherine s.

BY BUXOM

A five-shade palette of vivid, show-stopping eye shadows. Steal the show with spectacular, high performance Buxom® Color Choreography™ Eyeshadow. This versatile palette offers a range of finishes from matte to shimmer in a multitude of alluring shades, including a vivid pop of color. Mix and match the creamy, rich, blendable shadows. The options are endless—let your imagination run wild. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan

• Are these pigmented? They're pretty colors is it worth th...1 Answers
  • What would you rate the pigmentation of the shadows? 2 Answers
Buxom Color Choreography Eyeshadow Swing

Start your review of Buxom Color Choreography Eyeshadow Swing!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Emily C.
loudon
Purchased at: eBay
I got this off of ebay and I love it. I love buxom as a brand in general. The eyeshadow blends well and has great pigmentation. Stays on, doesn’t tend to move, and can be layered
Jenn s.
Mercer, PA
I cant say enough good things about the whole Buxom cosmetics line. I received this brand in an ipsy bag and fell in love. The packaging is super cute, its affordable and easy to use. I have blue eyes and this color looks great on me. I would recommend this to a friend!
Alyssa C.
Dacula, GA
In this line of eyeshadow, color choreography, I own the shade belly dance. The eyeshadows are very pigmented, and it's really easy to blend. Definitely one of my favorite high-end shadows. Buxom Color Choreography Eyeshadow Swing
AnnMarie B.
Raleigh, NC
I have a Buxom Color Choreography but is is the "Swing" palette not the one pictured above. They colors are very neutral with pinks tans and a shimmery brown. They are Jive Flip Shag Toss and Jitterbug. I love it. it's great for every day but you can make your look more dramatic by adding the the gorgeous dark shimmery brown. I'm definitely buying this again.
Catalina P.
Me encanto! Esta panera es perfecta porque tiene colores los cuales puedes usar para el día, como para salir en la noche. Su pigmentación es muy buena y dura muchísimo en verdad. Yo sé las recomiendo 100%
Influenster M.
It's ok! I think it's a little too matte for my taste, almost chalky. It's not bad but it's definitely not great in my opinion. I initially liked the colors on the palette and that was mainly why I got it in the first place but now that I've actually tried it, it doesn't work for me but will test it out on my clients and see how they like it.
Catherine C.
Tampa, FL
I have never liked bareMinerals but I am starting to really like Buxom and I am really impressed by Color Choreography. Colors are edgy, bold and beautiful. Strong pigmentation and minimal fallout!
Ami D.
I love the Buxom brand period! This palette is so gorgeous, there are so many options for day or night time and date night! Just keep building my collection!
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
These are such pretty colors! They would go well with just about everything I own, and I love the variety of colors!
Jennie M.
eldorado
I absolutely love buxom products. This is a very beautiful color scheme and they have great color payoff.
Tanisha L.
Burgettstown, PA
What would you rate the pigmentation of the shadows?
Lex C.
Saginaw, MI
Are these pigmented? They're pretty colors is it worth the price?

Sephora