BY BUXOM

A vibrant, waterproof, shimmering cream eye shadow. This vibrant, lively, buildable eye shadow with a waterproof formula begs to be worn. It has a luxurious formula for a spongy, bouncy texture and pampers delicate skin with soothing aloe extract & vitamin E. The highly pigmented shades provide a long-wearing shimmering finish so your eyes will look their best all day. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan In honor of our favorite Buxom Stay-There Eyeshadow and the furry friends they're named after, Bare Escentuals is making a charitable contribution to Canine Companions for Independence, a non-profit organization that enhances the lives of people with disabilities by providing highly trained assistance dogs. see more...

• I have always wanted to try this product. How many hours does it la...1 Answers
Sheelta K.
Sheelta K.
Elk Grove
A decent product. Only have used it couple of times. It does last long when paired with a primer. I would need to use it more often to review the product better
Phie R.
Phie R.
UHM SPARKLE!! Love the texture and staying power! Wish there was more color variations. I would purchase again for special events!
haley c.
haley c.
I enjoy using this product it is very sparkly and lasts through a lot it is nice and goes on smooth and it lasts through every condition
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
Port St Lucie, FL
This little pot lasts me forever! I use this as a base for the rest of my eyeshadow look. A little pricey but I love jt
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Rosemount, MN
Love this shadow for adding pizazz for a night on the town!! Goes on beautifully and you will fade before it does!!
Madeleine  H.
Madeleine H.
Gorgeous color and amazing color payoff. Stays on my lids ALL day. I always get compliments on my makeup while wearing this.
Genneth P.
Genneth P.
Roseville, MN
I own about 5 of these cream eyeshadows, and they make great bases to any eye look. They give a great dimensional look when you layer eyeshadow over them. They don't crease on me, and I have very oily eyelids.
Leiloa L.
Leiloa L.
I have always wanted to try this product. How many hours does it last for without creasing on the eyelids? I think the cream eye shadow would be great to use for a date night, but I am skeptical. Also, is it water proof?