BY BUXOM

A collection of seven mascara brushes, each customized for a head-turning lash effect. In just 3 easy steps, you'll be on your way to customizing your new Buxom Vanity Lash Mascara! STEP 1: Add the Buxom Vanity Lash Mascara to your cart. STEP 2: Add 1 Buxom Mascara Bar brush of your choice to your cart. STEP 3: An $11 discount will be applied automatically at checkout (one discount per order; discount not applicable for orders shipping outside the U.S.). Introducing the first ever customizable Buxom® Mascara Bar exclusively at Sephora. These seven sexy brushes are each specialized to thicken, volumize, curl, define, lengthen, lift, or detail lashes. There's one to satisfy every fringe fetish, so no matter your lash mood, there's a unique brush that's up to the task. Pair your favorite brush with Buxom's volumizing Vanity Lash Mascara. This powerhouse formula is exclusively designed to work across all Buxom Mascara Bar brushes and contains biotin and provitamin B5 to help strengthen and create sultry, luxuriously customized lashes. Each brush sold separately; must purchase one brush and one mascara together. see more...

Kassandra G.
Edinburg
Buxom is one of my favorites to use in my daily make up routine , because it helps me achieve the look I wish for , I order it online & it came faster than what it said it would very neat packaging , no damaging on product not on the box it arrived , I would totally order again!!
Brittany P.
Want full long lashes with a long wear time? This is it! It's easy to apply and you can't go wrong with amazing full thick lashes. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants affordable high end mascara!
Natalie C.
I didn't love this mascara. It didn't lengthen my lashes as much as I would have liked. I have brown eyes and blonde hair. I bought this at Sephora. It wasn't a bad price but I would not buy it again.
Caitlin M.
Mississauga, ON
Buxom mascara is really good. I was pleasantly surprised as I don't wander away from my benefit mascara or lancome very often!
Stephanie  L.
It looks alright. I tried it and was not all that. I expected my lashes to look more full but not worth it ....
kailey p.
I love this product it gives you great volume and adds alit of length to the lashes its feels very light weight
jalila B.
Casablanca
I hope to try it soon because it look waw nice and all women and girl want to practise it  . It is nice packaging