Buxom Buxom® Mascara Bar Lush & Lifted uploaded by Keisha N.

BY BUXOM

A first-of-its-kind, exclusive to Sephora, Buxom® Mascara Bar with seven brushes to choose from to create an array of lash effects. Choose one brush from seven sexy options to thicken, volumize, curl, define, lengthen, lift, or detail lashes. There's one for amping up every lash mood, and each brush comes paired with the volumizing Vanity™ Lash Mascara. This mascara formula is exclusively designed to work across all Buxom Mascara Bar brushes. It's infused with biotin and provitamin B5 to help strengthen lashes while shea butter, vitamin E, and olive oil work to nourish them. Paired with your favorite brush, it gives a customized, one-of-a-kind lash look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Vanity Lash Mascara formula is exclusively designed to work across all Buxom Mascara Bar brushes. Paired with your favorite brush, it gives a luxuriously customized, one-of-a-kind lash look. Full & Fabulous™: Its molded ball tips power through lashes for lavish fullness from roots to ends. Big & Bushy™: The ultra-bushy bristles layer on massive volume for maximum lash length. Curl & Contour™: An angled brush that hugs, contours, and shapes for head-turning curves. Thick & Defined™: Its flexi-bristles and tapered tip create maximum thickness and ultimate definition. Strong & Long™: A sleek, chic brush shaped to tease lashes to extreme lengths. Itty Bitty™: This small but mighty brush discovers and amplifies your tiniest lashes. Lush & Lifted™: One side of this brush builds ultra-plush lushness, while the other separates and lifts lashes to sky-high lengths. see more...

Sequoia H.
Westlake, OH
This mascara makes my eyes just pop! They make my lashes look so full and long I absolutely love it! It is super easy to apply it goes on no mess. No clumps which is always nice in my opinion and it doesn't crumble like some mascaras .
Keisha N.
ROBBINS, TN
This mascara does what it says. It lifts and makes your lashes lush. I noticed it was easy to remove from lashes as well. It does provide volume, but you need to be careful. It will flake and smudge throughout the day.
Jill B.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my absolute favorite item in my makeup bag! I stumbled across this item shopping one day and decided to try it. So glad I did! This is definitely my mvp item in my make up bag!
shelby r.
Galena Park, TX
It worked for me I love it it's about to be gone it's packaging is so nice as well I would it has to be better than the too faced better then sex mascara.
natalie c.
Kent, OH
This mascara is really great for bottom lashes. It makes me feel better about myself. I use it everyday. I would recommend it.
Hazzel V.
Great mascara, lasts without smudging or flaking and the wand and formula make it so easy to apply. One of my favorites .
Marilea S.
Cottonwood, AZ
The lash game is way too killer with this mascara! Buxom really knows where it's at with the lashes & the eye poppin!
Stacy A.
Gloster, LA
I liked this mascara pretty good it just wasn’t anything special to me I have tons of other that do the same thing
hajar t.
Realy love it this product is reallyyy amazing ! I really that everyone should have this product really love it 😍😍😍😍😍