BY BUXOM

A first-of-its-kind, exclusive to Sephora, Buxom® Mascara Bar with seven brushes to choose from to create an array of lash effects. Choose one brush from seven sexy options to thicken, volumize, curl, define, lengthen, lift, or detail lashes. There's one for amping up every lash mood, and each brush comes paired with the volumizing Vanity™ Lash Mascara. This mascara formula is exclusively designed to work across all Buxom Mascara Bar brushes. It's infused with biotin and provitamin B5 to help strengthen lashes while shea butter, vitamin E, and olive oil work to nourish them. Paired with your favorite brush, it gives a customized, one-of-a-kind lash look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Vanity Lash Mascara formula is exclusively designed to work across all Buxom Mascara Bar brushes. Paired with your favorite brush, it gives a luxuriously customized, one-of-a-kind lash look. Full & Fabulous™: Its molded ball tips power through lashes for lavish fullness from roots to ends. Big & Bushy™: The ultra-bushy bristles layer on massive volume for maximum lash length. Curl & Contour™: An angled brush that hugs, contours, and shapes for head-turning curves. Thick & Defined™: Its flexi-bristles and tapered tip create maximum thickness and ultimate definition. Strong & Long™: A sleek, chic brush shaped to tease lashes to extreme lengths. Itty Bitty™: This small but mighty brush discovers and amplifies your tiniest lashes. Lush & Lifted™: One side of this brush builds ultra-plush lushness, while the other separates and lifts lashes to sky-high lengths. see more...

Kelsey  M.
Milroy, IN
Obsessed doesn't even begin to explain my feelings towards this mascara! I am obsessed with mascara and this is my current GO TO! I feel it lasts all day and you can layer it up for an even more dramatic look!
Monica B.
This mascara is my go too! i wear this everyday and it gives me full long lashes. The wand is amazing and it gives my lashes a long but natural look which i love. The packaging is cute. It doesn't clump your lashes. I myself don't have long lashes but this mascara does wonders. I would definitely recommend this mascara.
Claudia S.
Ashtabula, Ohio
This product gives your lashes a fuller look and makes them dark and long, but it's still not exactly what I am looking for. I want a mascara that doesn't clump as easily, and makes your lashes even longer.
Sabrina D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good mascara. Adds length to my lashes just not too much volume. you'd have to build it up which is fine, just not the type of mascara to be expecting solely volume and thickness from. Creates a nice long and wispy effect. love it.
Mariah J.
Livermore, CA
Made my eyelashes look great. Made them dark and look fuller. This company is great and so are their lipsticks. Great products that's are good to use on the daily. Everything they make is eye catching and look pretty and work well.
Maryanne L.
Lacey
Beauty Junkie Expert
Out of all of the buxom mascara this one is my favorite. The shape of the brush gives the fullest and longest lashes
Lily R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This mascara is fantabulous!!! The bristles on the end of the wand pick up all my lashes and it looks so great!
Aria V.
British Columbia
Boxum has the best bottom lash mascaras ever. This particular one is perfect because it is so skinny and small. Having lash extensions, you are told not to wearing mascara, thought I myself sometimes feel the need to to complete a makeup look when i'm in need of a fill. This mascara is perfect for me because it's easy to get mascara only on the lashes and sections of lashes you want with extensions
Marije O.
Does this mascara leave clumps?