BY BUXOM

A first-of-its-kind, exclusive to Sephora, Buxom® Mascara Bar with seven brushes to choose from to create an array of lash effects. Choose one brush from seven sexy options to thicken, volumize, curl, define, lengthen, lift, or detail lashes. There's one for amping up every lash mood, and each brush comes paired with the volumizing Vanity™ Lash Mascara. This mascara formula is exclusively designed to work across all Buxom Mascara Bar brushes. It's infused with biotin and provitamin B5 to help strengthen lashes while shea butter, vitamin E, and olive oil work to nourish them. Paired with your favorite brush, it gives a customized, one-of-a-kind lash look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Vanity Lash Mascara formula is exclusively designed to work across all Buxom Mascara Bar brushes. Paired with your favorite brush, it gives a luxuriously customized, one-of-a-kind lash look. Full & Fabulous™: Its molded ball tips power through lashes for lavish fullness from roots to ends. Big & Bushy™: The ultra-bushy bristles layer on massive volume for maximum lash length. Curl & Contour™: An angled brush that hugs, contours, and shapes for head-turning curves. Thick & Defined™: Its flexi-bristles and tapered tip create maximum thickness and ultimate definition. Strong & Long™: A sleek, chic brush shaped to tease lashes to extreme lengths. Itty Bitty™: This small but mighty brush discovers and amplifies your tiniest lashes. Lush & Lifted™: One side of this brush builds ultra-plush lushness, while the other separates and lifts lashes to sky-high lengths. see more...

• Does it get clumpy after a couple of uses? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone else have a serious problem with this mascara smudgin...1 Answers
  • I saw this at Sephora and was curious.. Has anyone tried this and...1 Answers
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Pottstown , PA
I received a sample of this mascara and was really excited to try it out since I had never used a Buxom mascara before. The first couple of months I wore it, I loved it! Applied nicely and lasted throughout the day without any flaking. Unfortunately the past few times I've worn this the mascara has started to flake on me after only wearing it for an hour or so. I'm not sure if maybe the sample size is drier, or not expected to last months. I was a little disappointed by this but overall I really enjoyed this product. Because of the flakiness I probably will not be purchasing a full size.
Allyson P.
Allyson P.
Warrenville, IL
I got this in a little kit for Christmas. I like the wand a lot. The mascara goes on evenly with no clumping. Once dry my lashes feel softer than with other mascaras. The only downfall is that because it isn't waterproof after several hours there is a bit of smudging on my lower lashes and it starts to flake off. I've had much worse smudging with UD perversion, though. Overall a pretty good mascara but I'd love a waterproof version.
Allison F.
Allison F.
De Witt, IA
This is one of my top mascaras. I love that it lives up to it's name- Full & Fabulous. I find that it glides on easily and gives my lashes a longer and lifted look. I like to layer this mascara with the Buxom Big & Bushy (which nicely separates the lashes). This wand has the little hooks on it, which reminds me of the Benefit Roller Lash. The hooks grab on to your lashes and lifts them upwards. Great product in my opinion.
Katie Y.
Katie Y.
Altoona, FL
I bought this mascara in a sample kit and I can honestly say I LOVE IT!!! This is now definitely my go to for my big brown eyes! This product is definitely worth the splurge for the value of it! This was my first time but I will definitely be repurchasing the full size product!!
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Whittier, CA
I really liked this mascara by buxom. The packaging is super cute and the formula worked well with my really sensitive eyes. It didn't make my eyes itchy or watery at all like other mascaras. This one made my lashes look super full. I recommend this mascara to everyone.
Loanne N.
Loanne N.
I love this mascara! I got it because I have small lashes that need a lot of help, so the bristles on this mascara reach every strand! It doesn't feel heavy especially when I curl my lashes and it didn't flake off like other mascaras do since I have oily lids.
Sara T.
Sara T.
I really like this mascara but I do not think that the consistency of the mascara is the same as the original buxom. It still works nicely, it's clump free and smooth. However, it doesn't make your lashes as full and intense.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Burnsville, MN
This is my favorite mascara and I haven't been able to find it lately. Bummer. It goes on evently and makes your lashes amazing. It is a good value and lots of product in the tube. I would absolutely recommend this to anyone.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Tucson, AZ
Full and fabulous is right! Picks up all my lashes and extends them without clumping. The tube lasts forever. I like that you can swap out brushes for different effects. So far this brush is my favorite.
Shea B.
Shea B.
Irvine, CA
Not a bad mascara- it separates the lashes nicely and makes them appear longer. The downside is that it smudges easily, especially on a hot day and it takes a few coats to see its impact.
Raquel P.
Raquel P.
Chowchilla, CA
Does this mascara tend to flake? I have oily eyelids so sometimes my eye makeup will crease... Does this one stay put?
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Millbrook, AL
I love too faced better than sex mascara, but it dries out a little fast- does this mascara dry out fast and does it give a full, thick look like I would get from too faced?
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Lake Elsinore , CA
Does it get clumpy after a couple of uses?
Lauren Ann R.
Lauren Ann R.
Does anyone else have a serious problem with this mascara smudging and not even living up to its name of full and fabulous???
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
PORT MOODY, BC
I saw this at Sephora and was curious.. Has anyone tried this and found a favorite brush they recommend with it? How's the formula?