BY BUXOM

A first-of-its-kind, exclusive to Sephora, Buxom® Mascara Bar with seven brushes to choose from to create an array of lash effects. Choose one brush from seven sexy options to thicken, volumize, curl, define, lengthen, lift, or detail lashes. There's one for amping up every lash mood, and each brush comes paired with the volumizing Vanity™ Lash Mascara. This mascara formula is exclusively designed to work across all Buxom Mascara Bar brushes. It's infused with biotin and provitamin B5 to help strengthen lashes while shea butter, vitamin E, and olive oil work to nourish them. Paired with your favorite brush, it gives a customized, one-of-a-kind lash look. It is formulated Without: - Parabens Vanity Lash Mascara formula is exclusively designed to work across all Buxom Mascara Bar brushes. Paired with your favorite brush, it gives a luxuriously customized, one-of-a-kind lash look. Full & Fabulous™: Its molded ball tips power through lashes for lavish fullness from roots to ends. Big & Bushy™: The ultra-bushy bristles layer on massive volume for maximum lash length. Curl & Contour™: An angled brush that hugs, contours, and shapes for head-turning curves. Thick & Defined™: Its flexi-bristles and tapered tip create maximum thickness and ultimate definition. Strong & Long™: A sleek, chic brush shaped to tease lashes to extreme lengths. Itty Bitty™: This small but mighty brush discovers and amplifies your tiniest lashes. Lush & Lifted™: One side of this brush builds ultra-plush lushness, while the other separates and lifts lashes to sky-high lengths.

Lillee Jean T.
This was an interesting concept, but not one I was fond of. The Mascara Bar in Curl & Contour, was not useful for me since my lashes already naturally are curly! All the mascara did was clump around my individual lashes, and smudge during the day. Not a big fan, but not the worst.
Juls B.
Dallas, TX
I don't love this product. I think it doesn't do much for my lashes. It doesn't make them look lengthened. Maybe it's just my lashes? I dont know. Not in love. Fine as a base but I always ended up putting a different mascara over it.
Kai L.
Nashville , TN
i am a mascara fiend, just love it and this mascara was pretty great. i think i may have a few favorites above it but the wand really does what it says and does help to curl your lashes. the formula is not flaky and not dry either, it stays on well throughout the day.
Paulina R.
This comes in a nice packaging but unfortunately it didn't work to well for me it's not the worst mascara out there but I would rather use something else.
Sarah M.
Wallingford , CT
This is alright I'm just not a fan of the brush I feel like it's kinda hard to get all of my lashes with it
Alexis A.
McGregor
Love this mascara so so much!! Works wonders on my eyelashes!! My eyelashes are curly as ever!! Loveeee
Megan O.
I like it, good color, longer lashes, not my favorite. Would choose many brands over it.