Buxom Buxom® Mascara Bar uploaded by Lauren M.

BY BUXOM

A collection of seven mascara brushes, each customized for a head-turning lash effect. In just 3 easy steps, you'll be on your way to customizing your new Buxom Vanity Lash Mascara! STEP 1: Add the Buxom Vanity Lash Mascara to your cart. STEP 2: Add 1 Buxom Mascara Bar brush of your choice to your cart. STEP 3: An $11 discount will be applied automatically at checkout (one discount per order; discount not applicable for orders shipping outside the U.S.). Introducing the first ever customizable Buxom® Mascara Bar exclusively at Sephora. These seven sexy brushes are each specialized to thicken, volumize, curl, define, lengthen, lift, or detail lashes. There's one to satisfy every fringe fetish, so no matter your lash mood, there's a unique brush that's up to the task. Pair your favorite brush with Buxom's volumizing Vanity Lash Mascara. This powerhouse formula is exclusively designed to work across all Buxom Mascara Bar brushes and contains biotin and provitamin B5 to help strengthen and create sultry, luxuriously customized lashes. Each brush sold separately; must purchase one brush and one mascara together.

Hannah B.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love the interchangeable wands! Full and fabulous is my favorite wand. Packaging is great but it would be cool to have a way to use multiple wants with one tube and switch back and forth... just no want to store the wand not being used. It has great application and doesn't flake- love this product!!
Lauren M.
This mascara is so nice it's a great in between if you're looking for a little less natural but not Amazon lashes!! It doesn't clump and I don't have to retouch as the day goes on :-)
Sydny D.
It made my lashes full. Didnt really like the wand. But it did make my lashes look good. I would purchase again
Krystle S.
Absolutely love this mascara!!! Makes my lashes pop ! , separates my lashes to make that full effect!
Tiffany S.
Wheelersburg, OH
I love this mascara wand. It works so well and it keeps my lashes from getting clumpy
Katie D.
I received a buxom mascara as part of a subscription box, the packaging is nothing special, it's just black with silver writing however it's a great size! I use it everyday combined with another mascara, it plumps and adds volumes to my lashes which I love, I would recommend this product.
Karla O.
I love the type of eyelashes that leaves, it's great I love it and it leaves them long and lasts all day love