BY BUXOM

What it is:A velvety liner for the lash line and inner rim of eyes.What it does:Buxom Insider Eyeliner delivers rich, long-wearing color that's so gentle you can apply it to the inner rims of your eyes for the deepest, most dramatic definition. The... see more...

• I have very watery eyes, would this stay on even though i...1 Answers
  • Is it easy to blend in or stand out when used with eyesha...3 Answers
  • Is this waterproof? Does it really stay on all day?1 Answers
Buxom Buxom Insider Eyeliner
  • "I use this eyeliner every single day on my water line and it lasts alllllllllllllllllllllll day! The color lasts all day too!!!!" in 19 reviews
  • "This is definitely one of my most favorite eyeliners! It goes on smooth and I have never had any problems with it. It's super creamy, and just a good black eyeliner." in 11 reviews
  • "Finally an eyeliner that doesn't smudge! This is the first eyeliner I have found that lasts all. day. long! The Buxom Insider eyeliner is a must-have! The chocolate citrine shade is perfect for every-day wear. The pencil also applies incredibly smoothly, making your make-up routine nice and quick." in 5 reviews
Alexis L.
Hands down the best eyeliner out there. I have had this for 3 years now and I still have a few more months before it goes out. It never smudges or runs. It’s my favorite!
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
I use this on the inner lids of my eyes to make my eyes pop and to look awake. This was one of the only white eyeliners I could find. Good pigment and I like that it is a retractable liner. I would like to try the other colors in this line.
Ashley P.
Philadelphia , PA
This eyeliner is the bees knees. It's like a creamy velvety application, it doesn't bleed or run before you even walk out of the door. This is like butter in the eyeliner world, I highly recommend this and all other buxom products.
Azra B.
Worcester, MA
Smooth and easy to apply great finished looked with out smudges  easy to open and use this product you will look like you put a lot of time applying it but it takes a couple of min it's long lasting
Amanda S.
Idaho Falls, ID
Great eyeliner that goes on creamy and doesn't smudge. I use this in the color black. I think it's similar to IT cosmetics eyeliner. Easy to use and smudges out nicely. Would definitely buy again.
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
Best liner I have used! Doesn't smudge and last all day! I have gone through probably 10 brands. But this is the only brand that I have found that I love and works!
Samantha S.
Appleton, Wi
I would typically give the Buxom Insider Eyeliner a 5/5, but my last eyeliner I bought broke up multiple times, so that it couldn't be used. Regularly, the eyeliner lasts me months and stays on all day - the perfect crayon eyeliner! I am hoping this eyeliner was just a defect, because otherwise it is a great brand.
Natalie B.
One of the gals from Ulta or Sephora showed this to me on a visit and I gave it a try. I liked the formula as my hands are too shaky for liquid, and pencils usually don't apply close enough to the lashline. It was well pigmented, and I would have purchased it if I had the money.
Athena R.
Ashland, KY
My only complaint about buxom eyeliner is that it's not offered in a water-resistant or water-proof version as far as I've been able to find. This stuff goes on easy and looks great all day, unless you're out sweating and getting wet! I love the variations.
Sally C.
Fayetteville , NC
I love this eyeliner. I love how black it is. I got it a Sephora store with some eyeshadow. It's a bit pricey for just an eyeliner compared to the ones I got at a local drug stores. If you are into name brands then ur ok with buying it but if you want something less expensive then I would say no!
Haley K.
Macon, GA
Is it easy to blend in or stand out when used with eyeshadow?
Gabriela C.
Love love love their lip products, how good is this eyeliner?
Shyla F.
Sun Prairie, WI
Is there anyone who doesn't like this eyeliner.?
Alex M.
Aurora, CO
Is this waterproof? Does it really stay on all day?
jenna w.
I have very watery eyes, would this stay on even though i do? xx