Buxom Buxom® Full-Bodied™ Lip Gloss Collection

A collection of six sheer, shimmering lip colors. Get fully-loaded lips with this smooth, high-shine gloss that plumps lips with a special no-tingle formula. Jojoba oil and vitamin E add moisture and hydration to promote fullness, with sheer to medium coverage, and a shimmery finish. This set contains: - 6 x 0.06 oz Buxom™ Full-Bodied Lip Gloss in MWAH, Dolly, Yes You, Cha Cha Cha, Strut It, Pucker Up It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Been very keen to try these! But would like to know if plumping p...2 Answers
  • It's not sticky at all it glides on and yes the color stays 1 Answers
  • Does it have color? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Karen L.
Review for: Collection Nudes And Brights more...
After buying, trying and being disappointed by so many “plumping” lip glosses, I’ve finally found the one! Buxom! It stays on, has a subtle ever so slightly minty flavor and gives that little bit of oomph my lips need. The colors in this set range from no color to more vibrant shades. These are shimmery so if you’re looking for matte or don’t like shine, these aren’t for you. I get these at Sephora and think this set is a great price for how long the glosses Buxom Buxom® Full-Bodied™ Lip Gloss Collectionlast!
Megan M.
Oak Ridge
Buxom lipgloss is the best gloss I've ever used. It is well worth the high-end price. When applied it leaves your lips looking glossy and full giving it a hint of sheer color that's applied. It has a nice taste on your lips and there's a kinda tingle to your lips when applied too (it's hard to explain what I mean but it's a good feeling, nothing bad). Unlike other glosses, it has a smooth feel on your lips and doesn't leave a sticky gloss on your lips. It just feels like a thicker lipstick on them. I use to not wear gloss because I never found one that made me feel like I was missing out by not wearing it until now. I pair my Buxom lip gloss with a lipstick to compliment the color and make my lips shine and stand out (like in the pic) or I wear it alone to just give my lips a hint of glossy color. I love pairing a share of pink gloss with a nude color to give it a warmer nude look and when I wear my gloss over a lipstick I always get at least a compliment on it. Buxom definetly does lip products right and their gloss is the only gloss I do wear
Rosalind P.
This is a great little set to try if you've never tried buxom. You get a good shade selection and the price was good for the set considering that each gloss on its own is around $20. These are not full size but you get quite a bit of product. The colors are all usable for every skin tone I think. I'm not sure if this was just a seasonal item although I did buy during the holidays. If you can get this it's very much worth it. I believe it was carried at both Sephora and Ulta.
Alicia M.
Henderson, NV
I actually picked up two sets of this collection it is amazing I love the lipgloss formula it’s my favorite lipgloss of all time and leaves your lips feeling cool and tingly and I already have pretty full lips so I don’t notice a pumping effect but if you have thin lips you probably will these lip glosses are amazing beautiful colors and look beautiful Over lipstick
Lindsay E.
Palm Coast, FL
I LOVE these Buxom lip glosses. They have a plumper to it that's very mild. It gives a great comfortable sheen to my lips. I love the mini's, with so many lip products it's hard to use up a full tube anyway. I've purchased and given these to friends and family members. Can't say enough great things about their glosses.
Maggie F.
BUXOM full on Lip Polish in the shade Emma is a soft shimmer. When I asked the assistant at Sehpora about another product that I wanted with a plumper which they were all out of she suggested BUXOM. I will be honest at first I didn't think it would work as well as the one wanted but for the price I thought I was worth a try. Well... I am so glad I did give it a try i am very happy with the pumping and the shade is even better than i had expected. Buxom Full-On Lip Polish Lip Plumping Gloss SOPHIA (sweetheart pink) .07 oz
Adriana B.
Long Beach , CA
I️ received this as a present , and instantly fell in love with all of these , they are not super pigmented but it’s a good thing because they don’t cake up when you add them on top of a lipstick and on their own the color isn’t obnoxious . They do have a cooling effect which make your lips feel nice and pouty . Nightly recommend this little set . Must have glosses !
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Hey Baby more...
I typically use this gloss to layer on top of my pink hued liquid lipsticks that tend to dry my lips. This gloss is not sticky but instead feels balmy and has a cooling - tingling effect. Perfect way to set a drying lipstick and is also pigmented to use in its own. Pretty packaging too.
Rana I.
Canton, MI
I love these little plumpers! My lips look amazing when I put this on. They are color and pigmented. I use buxom as a top coat whenever I get ready because it just makes my lips look awesome! I love this brand and have so many of their plumpers and liners. It is worth the money
Theresa A.
I love buxom full on lip polish as my go to gloss. It gives such a nice sheer hint of color while keeping it understated. I also like the shine that I get from the gloss in addition to the color. I like having something on my lips whether it is a lip balm or lipstick or lip gloss. I like to keep my lips hydrated and protected from the elements. I recommend this lipgloss for the times when you want that extra bit of shine and to feel a little more glamorous than with just plain lip balm.
Erin C.
I really want to try this (my names Erin XD) but I really can't stand sticky lip products. How comfortable is this to wear? Is it sticky?
Julie V.
How is the pigment for this lip product? Also how long does it last??
Linda E.
El Monte , CA
I have this product but I was wondering, does it have to feel like there is a burning sensation when applying it on the lips?
Allyson P.
Des Moines , IA
Been very keen to try these! But would like to know if plumping properties actually work? And if the color stays for a good while?
Courtney V.
I am wondering if anyone found this lip gloss to be truly plumping?