BY BUXOM #36 in Lip Gloss

A collection of six sheer, shimmering lip colors. Get fully-loaded lips with this smooth, high-shine gloss that plumps lips with a special no-tingle formula. Jojoba oil and vitamin E add moisture and hydration to promote fullness, with sheer to medium coverage, and a shimmery finish. This set contains: - 6 x 0.06 oz Buxom™ Full-Bodied Lip Gloss in MWAH, Dolly, Yes You, Cha Cha Cha, Strut It, Pucker Up It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Been very keen to try these! But would like to know if plumping p...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? 1 Answers
  • It's not sticky at all it glides on and yes the color stays 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Karen L.
Pittsburgh
Review for: Collection Nudes And Brights more...
After buying, trying and being disappointed by so many “plumping” lip glosses, I’ve finally found the one! Buxom! It stays on, has a subtle ever so slightly minty flavor and gives that little bit of oomph my lips need. The colors in this set range from no color to more vibrant shades. These are shimmery so if you’re looking for matte or don’t like shine, these aren’t for you. I get these at Sephora and think this set is a great price for how long the glosses Buxom Buxom® Full-Bodied™ Lip Gloss Collectionlast!
Alicia M.
Henderson, NV
I actually picked up two sets of this collection it is amazing I love the lipgloss formula it’s my favorite lipgloss of all time and leaves your lips feeling cool and tingly and I already have pretty full lips so I don’t notice a pumping effect but if you have thin lips you probably will these lip glosses are amazing beautiful colors and look beautiful Over lipstick
Maggie F.
BUXOM full on Lip Polish in the shade Emma is a soft shimmer. When I asked the assistant at Sehpora about another product that I wanted with a plumper which they were all out of she suggested BUXOM. I will be honest at first I didn't think it would work as well as the one wanted but for the price I thought I was worth a try. Well... I am so glad I did give it a try i am very happy with the pumping and the shade is even better than i had expected. Buxom Full-On Lip Polish Lip Plumping Gloss SOPHIA (sweetheart pink) .07 oz
Adriana B.
Long Beach , CA
I️ received this as a present , and instantly fell in love with all of these , they are not super pigmented but it’s a good thing because they don’t cake up when you add them on top of a lipstick and on their own the color isn’t obnoxious . They do have a cooling effect which make your lips feel nice and pouty . Nightly recommend this little set . Must have glosses !
Ali R.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Hey Baby more...
I typically use this gloss to layer on top of my pink hued liquid lipsticks that tend to dry my lips. This gloss is not sticky but instead feels balmy and has a cooling - tingling effect. Perfect way to set a drying lipstick and is also pigmented to use in its own. Pretty packaging too.
Maria M.
Coral Springs , FL
Esta colección es maravillosa porque te permite probar muchos brillos diferentes y en mi caso me encanta ta el tamaño más pequeño. Mi aspecto favorito de esta marca es que el brillo da un pequeño pocos en los labios que hace que se sientan más grandes !
Theresa A.
I love buxom full on lip polish as my go to gloss. It gives such a nice sheer hint of color while keeping it understated. I also like the shine that I get from the gloss in addition to the color. I like having something on my lips whether it is a lip balm or lipstick or lip gloss. I like to keep my lips hydrated and protected from the elements. I recommend this lipgloss for the times when you want that extra bit of shine and to feel a little more glamorous than with just plain lip balm.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
The colors are incredible. This is worth every penny this is a must have for every make up lover. You will not be disappointed. This is some of the best quality make up I have ever owned. This is long lasting does not wear off
Vivi D.
Bakersfield, CA
Stacie F.
Holly Lake Ranch, TX
Buxom is my go to lip product! It tingles a bit going in, which feels good. Moisturizing and does not dry my lips out. I like the smaller size sets to try new colors, but Cherry Flip has been my go to color for years!
Erin C.
I really want to try this (my names Erin XD) but I really can't stand sticky lip products. How comfortable is this to wear? Is it sticky?
Julie V.
How is the pigment for this lip product? Also how long does it last??
Linda E.
El Monte , CA
I have this product but I was wondering, does it have to feel like there is a burning sensation when applying it on the lips?
Courtney V.
I am wondering if anyone found this lip gloss to be truly plumping?
Allyson P.
Des Moines , IA
Been very keen to try these! But would like to know if plumping properties actually work? And if the color stays for a good while?