BY BUXOM

A collection of six sheer, shimmering lip colors. Get fully-loaded lips with this smooth, high-shine gloss that plumps lips with a special no-tingle formula. Jojoba oil and vitamin E add moisture and hydration to promote fullness, with sheer to medium coverage, and a shimmery finish. This set contains: - 6 x 0.06 oz Buxom™ Full-Bodied Lip Gloss in MWAH, Dolly, Yes You, Cha Cha Cha, Strut It, Pucker Up It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Been very keen to try these! But would like to know if plumping p...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades? 1 Answers
  • It's not sticky at all it glides on and yes the color stays 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Suzanne J.
Review for: Nicole (shimmering strawberry)
The Buxom full-on polish formula seems to be love or hate. Those in the hate camp can't stand the tingling sensation (it stops after a minute or two). The short-term tingling doesn't bother me, but I love the gloss formula... the high-shine, the fuller-looking lips, the thickness, the amazing color selection. The opacity is nowhere near what you'd see in a lipstick (liquid or otherwise), but when you go for a gloss it's usually the sheerer sheen you're after. I got the two Sephora sets of minis last year (only 1 shade was overlap), and Nicole was one of my favorites. It's described as a shimmery strawberry. The primary reflect has flashes of sheer red and the secondary seems to be a bit of gold, though you can see other pretty colors as the sun hits it. However, in indoor light it comes off as a gentle strawberry sheen--an easy almost-red to wear to the office or around campus (especially if your complexion is on the cool side of neutral).
Emily G.
Review for: Emily (pink chiffon)
I'm so glad I got this color. Mainly because I'm not sure if it is being discontinued. I was able to purchase it at Sephora and it is the perfect neutral pink for everyday use. It looks a little clear going on the lips and the mint feels refreshing. I love the name since it is also my own and I can't lie which was initially the reason for buying it. But more than that I've loved every Buxom gloss I've tried. The color is sheer and moisturizing.
Kimberly D.
Review for: Erin (blushing lavender)
Got this as a gift and I LOVED it! It has a great smell and nice light flavor. The tingling sensation wasn't overpowering and it has a nice subtle plumping effect. The color is also really great, it is a soft pink with a little shimmer. The formula is not sticky and lasted a really long time before I had to touch it up. I will definitely be getting a few more in a couple of different colors.
Vicky C.
Brookfield, IL
Love love love this lipgloss. It's smells so good and it's so pretty! A little goes a long way and it actually stays on a long time in comparison to most glosses. It's a "plumping" lip gloss, so it has a delightful tingling sensation. I have 4 different colors and I'd definitely get more. They also all have fun names, so they're great gift ideas! I had to get my name!
danielle b.
West Seneca, NY
Review for: Julie (juicy watermelon)
I think this bright pink is wonderful for summer & goes so well with all those pretty tropical & floral prints you wear. I don't find this lip gloss to be particularly sticky and the color is so rich & deep that it lasts for a long time, especially for a sheer-ish lip gloss. This is really the only pink tone I use because I love it so much. It is quite vibrant!
Natalie M.
Shakopee, MN
Review for: Mary (cr?me brulee)
I love this product. I bought it at Macy's and I find the key with this product is to go to the store and have someone try on different shades. This shade looks great of me, but I saw many others that I loved but didn't fit my skin tone as well as I had hoped. I wear mine all time, and it feels good when you put it on. I would recommend this product.
Mariah R.
Wellsboro, PA
Review for: Kimberly (sparkling bubblegum)
This was the first Buxom gloss I had ever purchased and I have totally fallen in love with it. The glitter in it is absolutely gorgeous and adds to the color and shine. It's sticky like a gloss but not overly stick and it doesn't have the nasty chemical smell and taste of cheap lip glosses. It warms and plumps the lips and is great for everyday wear
Amber M.
Fayetteville, AR
Review for: Natalie (candy apple red)
This is my absolute favorite lip polish. I got this from Ulta and have absolutely fallen for it. It is middle of the spectrum on price but worth every single cent. I lovery the color, the scent, and the way it goes on very effortlessly and has a simple tent instead of being so concentrated on color. I definitely recommend the Buxom brand.
Emily P.
Cold Spring, KY
Review for: Kanani (strawberry pop)
I love the tingle this gives my lips. So cooling and refreshing. Makes my lips look nice and plump and glossy which I prefer for the summer time. They smell super sweet and layer really well over lipsticks as well as looking great on their own. I would definitely recommend!
Christine P.
Yonkers, NY
I got a sample of this from Sephora and I swearI cannot get enough of it. I want to try all the colors! I have pretty full lips but this makes my lips just launch into notice. I would buy this over and over. I'm not sure I love other lip products as much as I love this one
Erin C.
I really want to try this (my names Erin XD) but I really can't stand sticky lip products. How comfortable is this to wear? Is it sticky?
Julie V.
How is the pigment for this lip product? Also how long does it last??
Linda E.
El Monte , CA
I have this product but I was wondering, does it have to feel like there is a burning sensation when applying it on the lips?
sarah n.
Thunder Bay, Ontario
The colours are SO rich, thick and pigmented. However, the formula is extremely sticky, and makes it hard to wear. I prefer liquid lipstick that dries.
Nur A.
How pigmented and long wearing are these? Fav shades?