Buxom Buxom Freezes over 15 Piece Mini Lip Collection

A limited-edition, 15-piece mini lip collection for plumped lip looks. Indulge your senses with this must-have 15-piece collection for the holidays. Swipe on a flirty smile with tingling, shimmering lip polishes and tingling, glassy-smooth lip creams. Coat on whipped, soft matte color with the non-tingling, lightweight liquid lipsticks. With their shimmering, shine, soft matte finishes, these lip formulas are sure to turn heads. Just wear these shades individually, or layer on different finishes to create the ultimate, plumped lip looks. This set contains: - 5 x 0.07 oz/ 2.07 mL Mini Full-On Lip Polish in Sugar, Jane, Emma, Nicole, Sandy - 5 x 0.07 oz/ 2.07 mL Mini Full On Lip Cream in Dolly, Berry Bramble, Sangria, Berry Blast, White Russian - 5 x 0.06 oz/ 1.7744 mL Mini Wildly Whipped Lightweight Liquid Lipstick in Devious Dolly, Criminal, Dominatrix, Lover, Centerfold It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates

• I'm obsessed with lip colors, but I'm always hesitant about buyin...1 Answers
  • Are these really as good as people make them seem? Are they a mus...2 Answers
  • Influenster i want to try this i think its so good collection ! S...1 Answers
Alyssa A.
This is the perfect gift set to give to a makeup lover. You get a variety of shades and products that range from lipglosses to lip polishes to the whipped lipsticks by Buxom. They are all made for plumping your lips and to give them a more fuller look, the lip glosses do have a tingling effect at first but it is not to bad , so if you are not into the tingling feeling the 5 lipglosses will be something you would not enjoy (the other 10 do not have the tingling effect). I highly recommend this product since it allows you to try shades you usually would not buy and I can definitely say that I have fell in love with new shades from Buxom since receiving this product as a gift.
Lisa W.
Atlanta , GA
Great buy for the price & an awesome variety of lip gloss for every outfit or mood. Looking at different shades online is difficult. This variety saved me money on buying shades individually. The lip gloss does have a minty feeling on lips fyi. It stays on good for a lip gloss.
Taylor D.
Aurora, IL
Love the options of lip products it gives! Also great color choice, usually limited edition products will include unwanted shades. But not buxom they made sure to make something everyone wants! Plus the mini sizes makes it more realistic for being able to use up a product.
Hira J.
Linden, MI
OMG! WHEN THESE CAME TO ULTA/SEPHORA! I RAN OUT AND GOT MINE ASAP. I love these sooo much and each one of them last SO long. I couldn't be happier. I got so many compliments that other people went out and bought the kit as well
Laura T.
So glad I decided to get this. I love every single gloss in this set. The formula is great. It's not sticky, super comfortable. Some may not like the gentle tingle of the lip plumbers but I love it. If you're thinking about buying a Buxom but don't like the plumping feeling, get their gloss. Super comfortable, and no better formula. Also, their whipped liquid lipstick is AMAZING. I have not felt a formula more comfortable than this one. I've found my favorite!!!! Wish I didn't waste so much money trying to find the perfect lip product, this is it for me!!!
Heavenly M.
Salt Lake City, UT
I was really excited about this set when I ordered it. My plan was to put in my family's stocking, but when I got it I tested it out and realized that I couldn't give them away without trying all of them. Well come Christmas day everyone was pulling out their lipglosses and when they noticed that the bottles were open they freaked and told n e yo return them. I explained that I tried them on and they gave me that are you serious look and gave them back to me.... so I guess it's a very merry Christmas to myself
Danielle B.
These are fantastic and the set was a great value, I purchased these and teh Buxom 6 degrees set. I love most of the colors in the set. Though I don't much care for the matte formulas, hence only 4 stars, but to be fair I don't generally like matte products to begin with. I've been wearing the shimmers constantly and love the cooling sensation. I'm definitely going to be restocking before summer sets in. They wear really well, but won't last through eating / drinking. Another plus is they're not super thick and sticky compared to many other glosses I've tried.  Definitely a current fave and I'll be repurchasing the colors I like.
Ashley T.
Leesburg, FL
So many fun colors! I received this set as a gift for Christmas. This was my first experience with Buxom.
The colors are perfect for holiday season. Lots of shimmers! Also, lots of variety to complement various skin tones.
The plumping aspect is definitely there. My lips are already full, but I could still tell a difference. It provides a fun warming sensation on the lips as it works. The only downside is that it is a bit sticky. And there is a slightly chemical taste if you kiss anyone! My husband doesn't like to kiss me when I'm wearing this! But he likes the way it looks!
Miracle T.
Fairburn, GA
I bought this set from Marshalls and it was way cheaper than if I were to go to a true makeup store it whatever. It is a really nice product overall. I love that this kit has so many different colors and finishes. There are glosses, cream, and satin. I really enjoyed the colors that are in there as well. They have a bunch of nudes, but there are also some purples, reds, and pinks. Some of them(the glosses) have a slight tingling feel to them, and I believe it's because they are plumping glosses. They don't hurt or anything, they are super duper cute in though. The look really nice once they are finished.
Jessica W.
Knoxville, TN
I received this as a gift and love the color selection. These glosses are so pretty and smell amazing. They're not sticky at all but instead just give a really pretty glossy look to the lips. They are also perfect for layering over different lip sticks.
Aaliyah N.
Milledgeville, GA
Are these really as good as people make them seem? Are they a must have product or can I find something else?
Influenster i want to try this i think its so good collection ! SEPHORA COLLECTION Cream Lip Stain
Brittnee W.
Amarillo, TX
I'm obsessed with lip colors, but I'm always hesitant about buying a brand I've never used. Do these dry your lips out? Are they long wearing?