BY BUXOM

Bethany H.
Stillwater, OK
I LOVE THIS BRAND. First this color is so pretty and it makes my lips look so so good. I love the cooling feeling you get when you wear it. It is very long lasting. I would 100% recommend to others.
Julie H.
Fantastic combo product, outline and color mouth with few simple swipes. It's rich in color without breaking the bank. The packaging is pretty and practical with lid that doesn't permit any spills or smears.
Megan B.
Liberty Lake, WA
Super easy and super smith product! I love using this more than regular lipstick a lot of the time. I prefer the red shade over the pink, but that's just personal preference.
Jennifer M.
Pride, LA
Great product, it goes on super smooth and seems to last pretty long for me!! I would definitely buy it again! Buxom Buxom® Big & Healthy™ Lip Cream White Russian 0.14 oz
Amanda K.
Greenville, SC
I've been using alot of their lip products lately especially this and the plumper as treatment. This brand is deifniely way up there.
Sarah S.
Perrysburg, OH
Buxom products leave the lips feeling good! The color pay out is great and long lasting. I wish they cost a little less though.
Bree s.
McAllen
Love love buxom I love their lipstick they leave my lips so soft and this colors looks amazing I definitely will try this color
Saira S.
New Haven
Ana Victoria R.
Austin, TX
Non drying and glides very smooth on. I absolutely love this line...hands down I have multiple shades as well
Lesley F.
Love these products you can feel them working and they last for a long time. Great to use as a lip liner.