Buxom Buxom® Big & Healthy™ Lip Polish Destiny 0.15 oz uploaded by Angela D.Buxom Buxom® Big & Healthy™ Lip Polish Destiny 0.15 oz uploaded by Angela D.Buxom Buxom® Big & Healthy™ Lip Polish Destiny 0.15 oz uploaded by Jillian W.

BY BUXOM

Helps keep lips soft & smooth Gives intense maximum color Offers a luminous high bright without sticky feeling Provides antioxidant protection Leaves lips look plump & sexy see more...

Buxom Buxom® Big & Healthy™ Lip Polish Destiny 0.15 oz

Start your review of Buxom Buxom® Big & Healthy™ Lip Polish Destiny 0.15 oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Angela D.
Racine, WI
I love this stuff. The color is such a subtle nude pink, it is gorgeous!! The plumping is not too strong, just a refreshing feeling/smell on lips. They are correct when they call it a cream polish, thats exactly what it is, not sticky at all. It is such a rich texture, and it stays put for hours! So worth it. This is the most expensive lip product I have ever bought, and I will keep repurchasing again and again.
Athena A.
Bonita Springs
I enjoy these lip glosses and the colors offered in this particular kind. I like the tingling feeling it gives, may be just to make you feel like they're plunking or they actually are!? I don't really notice a buxom difference. A little on the high side price wise but I would recommend someone to try them if they have not.
Paige R.
Anaheim, CA
I have this product in both mudslide and rose Julip. I live these they stay on my lip and I really do think they make my lips look fuller while it’s on. Word of warning tho for people who haven’t tried lip plumping glosses like this there is a tingle/burning sensation when you wear it so just be aware of that.
Chrystal B.
Medina, TN
I love Buxom! Their packaging is eye catching and the colors are so pretty. They have something for everyone. The price is reasonable as well. Better go get you some.
Ashley D.
Haleiwa, HI
This lip plumper is definitely a fun thing to try! II do notice that it does plumpen, but only a slight bit for me. My mom got this for me as a gift. I love the tingle feeling. I think it is a good value, and it has lasted me forever so far! Would buy again but would also like to try other brands.
Bobbi M.
Love love love. This is my favorite lipgloss formula. While plumping isn't exactly what you get (hence the loss of 1 star) this lipgloss is soothing and comfortable to wear. I always reach for it when I don't want anything that is going to cause my lips to feel uncomfortable.
Kirsten V.
St Petersburg, FL
If I had a dollar for every time my sister asked to keep this I would be rich. This gloss has just enough color and shine to make those lips look 100% kissable. Buxom nails it when it comes to every lip product they have. I definitely recommend, in any color.
Jillian W.
NAILED IT. I don’t even wear lip gloss, except when you try Buxom. It’s a game changer. The color looks super bold in the tube, but SO natural on the lip. Also makes lips looks plump and pouty. No filler needed 😆
Sherri O.
Holbrook, AZ
I love this lipgloss!! I just love the way it makes your lips feel tingly and definitely makes your lips feel plumper! And not to mention the colors are great! And it lasts a long time! Buxom Big & Healthy™ Lip Cream
Caakefaace F.
Sacramento, CA
Buxom has the best glosses out there! They are a good value & i dont mind spending my money on them because they make your lips look so nice & plumped! Definitely met my expectations & i recommend them!