Buxom Buxom® Big & Healthy™ Lip Polish Brandi 0.15 oz uploaded by Diana R.Buxom Buxom® Big & Healthy™ Lip Polish Brandi 0.15 oz uploaded by Ivey A.Buxom Buxom® Big & Healthy™ Lip Polish Brandi 0.15 oz uploaded by Jenna J.

BY BUXOM

Melissa T.
Culpeper, VA
This is one of my favorite colors from this line. It makes your lips tingle but not as much as other brands. The color isn't too overpowering either. I've bought this one several times before and would buy it again.
Elena G.
North Tonawanda
Love the color of this, it is a very pretty dark. The price for some people is a little high, but i think its good for what you get. Love the packaging and super soft to your lips when applying. I would again definitely.
Juliejclemente C.
Colorado Springs
Love these shine is amazing with a cool tingly feeling. They smell like vanilla but tingle like mint the colors are wonderful I can wear them alone or over a lipstick for lots of shine.
Wendy M.
For lipgloss I was surprised that this had the staying power that it did. I put it on and felt like my lips were breathing in cool air. Lips felt and looked full and this lipgloss stayed put for almost 5 hours.
Ivey A.
Nashville, TN
I have been wearing this lip gloss for such a long time. I love this color, too. It's dark and warm, and can be used with natural eyes or a dramatic look. The tingle feels kind of funny at first, but the plump look you get from this gloss is awesome! I buy this stuff in bulk, I can't get enough!!
Courtney A.
Berkeley , CA
I love this color and I love how big my lips look wearino it. It's not the kind of gloss where your hair gets stuck in it....which is great. The tube also lasts forever and ever. The applicator helps it go on Super even.
Conetha R.
Sonora, CA
I love this color! It is such a gorgeous pink with a fun shimmer. I love the tingling feeling and the plump it gives my lips. It makes them fuller and definitely more kissable!
Hannah C.
Albuquerque , NM
This works quite well, especially if you have small to medium lips. People with already plump or full lips will see a difference as well, though it will not be as extreme.
Allyson S.
Monument, CO
There was a time I was obsessed with this but they stopped selling my color and I have yet to be able to find it. It was part of a kit with bare minerals.
Maggie M.
Kansas City , MO
These lip glosses are amazing. They stay on so long, the color is always beautiful, and they really do leave your lips a little plumper.
Crystle H.