Buxom Buxom® Big & Healthy™ Lip Polish Brandi 0.15 oz uploaded by Jenna J.Buxom Buxom® Big & Healthy™ Lip Polish Brandi 0.15 oz uploaded by Ivey A.Buxom Buxom® Big & Healthy™ Lip Polish Brandi 0.15 oz uploaded by Diana R.

BY BUXOM

Rosalind P.
Plano
My favorite of all the lip Plumping brands. I will sometimes use this alone or I'll use it as a base or a topper for a lipstick. Even if you don't put it on bare lips you put it on over your lipstick you still get the Plumping effect. I'm not young so I'm always looking to fill in my thinning lips and this seems to do the trick.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
These are really nice glosses. They tingle slightly when you apply them. But I don't notice much of a plumping effect. Also, they're very sheer. Like so sheer that the dark cranberry color I purchased didn't look all that different from the lighter pink one. They're nice glosses. But I don't think they plump and the colors aren't that bold.
Samantha C.
Im normally not a huge fan of things that are glossy because they tend to be sticky and when the wind blows it catches my hair on my lips but i didnt mind this one, also the color was very pretty. I received a sample and haven't used it many times but when i have i did really like the way it felt on my lips
Mia D.
I love the feeling of this product as well as the scent being pleasant.  The tingling feeling when applied and how it makes your lips look slightly plumped. The shades they have are amazing because I feel like all the different color shades can be used for any skin tone. I must have in your bag!
This L.
La mirada , CA
I love Buxom glosses! They are my absolute favorite. I love the way that they are your lips tingle and they really do give you a nice full look. I've purchased the single tubes but I also really like the sample kits because you get so many different colors! Definitely love these!
Katie H.
Villanova, PA
I absolutely love this product! The trend of big lips is hot and definitely here to stay and this plumper works! Super easy to apply and use. It does sting the lips a little but I believe that this just shows that the product is working! Would definitely buy again.
Clara S.
Rocky River, OH
I'd say this product is alright. Nothing very special though, it s basically generic lip gloss and is very sticky when you put it on, but hey at least they have some nice colors. I would still recommend this though, I'm just more into the matte lip
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
Love the plumping effect and color payoff of these glosses. Bare Minerals makes some gorgeous lipsticks and glosses and Buxom has been a favorite line of mine since they launched them several years ago.
Sadie M.
I love this gloss & the colors are gorgeous! I feel like it is a reasonable price. Easy to use & apply! It does get a little sticky and that just drives me crazy! I probably won't buy it again because glosses just aren't my fav but if you love them you should definitely try these
Lisa B.
Huntsville, AL
Every lady needs to find their shade of This product! I use a few different colors but Brandi is definitely my favorite. The lip pluming is not so intense that you feel like your lips may burn off. The color wears well through the day!
Crystle H.