BY BUXOM #3 in Lip Gloss

Nora G.
['Valhalla', ''], NY
I LOVE these lip glosses!! They are by far some of my favorite lip gloss in the market right now. They are so pigmented and smell so amazing! They stay glossy all day but are not sticky, which is a huge plus! I don't like it when lip glosses are sticky. There is also a large color selection so you're bound to find the right color for you. I personally love the colors that are nude. These are great and totally worth the money! Perfect for gift ideas as well with the Holidays <3
Daniela M.
Virginia Beach
This is a beautiful lip gloss. The packaging feels very high end. The color is a bit sheer and it doesn't have any shimmer which I like. It really compliments nude lipsticks. It's not very sticky but it's just thick enough to stay on for a while. The scent is amazing! It reminds me of candy cane as it's very sweet but feels minty when it's on. I don't really notice a plumping effect but I honestly don't believe any lip gloss can make your lips more plump. Overall it's gorgeous if you like high-shine glosses. I recommend this product.
Sarah G.
Gilbert, AZ
I have a huge collection of buxom lip glosses in almost every finish. I love that they are a convenient size to take with you, and have a minty, plumping effect. The colors are a bit disappointing though, as I have brown skin, so often time, lighter colors will all end up looking exactly the same. They’re a bit on the sticky side, and you do have to reapply throughout the day, but it’s easy to do. I wouldn’t necessarily buy more, but they’re the only glosses I really use, although it is rare.
Toni R.
Weatherford, OK
This is one of my very favorite lip glosses on the market - brand AND color (White Russian). The Buxom lip glosses have a great formula, but it does “sting” the lips just FYI if you haven’t tried any of the Buxom lip products... this is so that your lips will appear more “plump” as promised. This color is my fave color in any lip gloss of any brand - it can be worn alone or over any other color and looks amazing. The formula is thick and a tad sticky, but nothing too bad. I love this!
Cheyanne T.
Midland, TX
If I could only choose one gloss for the rest of my life, I would choose this one over and over again!
It smells so good (vanilla mint), it feels so nice (very cooling and slightly tingling in the best way possible), and the color is perfect. It is a milky pinky nude and it is so gorgeous on so many different skin tones. If you have never tried this product, I highly recommend that you do ASAP!
It is gorgeous and lasts a really long time.
It is a tad bit sticky, but nothing too uncomfortable. It’s such an amazing product.
Amy H.
Buxom is my holy grail gloss. I have every wearable color. It’s so thick and moisturizing, and did I say fabulous? I love the Buxom colors they add peppermint oil to. It helps to plump your lips. It’s sheer and beautiful and this particular color is my go to if I’m running errands, and don’t have time to do a full makeup look. I’m so addicted to these! They’re especially great in the winter to protect your lips from the cold weather!
Dana S.
I am not a huge lip gloss person, but I will say when I had this lip gloss I did enjoy it. The gloss is a greay shiny pale nude pink color that works for basically every skintone. The doe foot applicator made it easy to apply. There is also a minty scent to them and your lips tingle after applying. It lasts for a couple hours before having to re-apply, unless you eat or drink. Overall, its a good lip gloss.
Sobia A.
What I love about this product is that it suits everyone. I mean every single person in the world. No matter what your skin color is you can rock it. And I love the tingling sensation it has. The lips feel nourished and plumped and soooo amazing. I don’t mind reapplying it at all. In fact I love to reapply it coz the packaging is sooo good. Its my favorite lip gloss product!
Tara N.
Hempstead, NY
Top 5! Top 5! Top 5! Thank you Ipsy Glam Bag for introducing me to this little White Russian! I love this lip gloss! This particular shade is always sold out so I always grab it when it is on the shelf or available online. The lip gloss has the sting of a lip plumper with a minty after taste! Another great shade is Hot Toddy but it is also very hard to get your hands on.
Amanda V.
This is my favorite lip gloss so far! It is the glossiest lip gloss I’ve come across. It gives the perfect lip shine without being glittery. It is also minty & lip plumping. The color adds color to the lips, but isn’t too opaque that it would interfere with a lip color underneath. You can’t beat the price either. White Russian is my favorite pinky nude gloss!
Angelina S.
Is this a gloss? Is it a lip plumping formula? Is it uncomfortable on the lips?
Sarah M.
Eden Prairie, MN
Is this sticky? The worst is getting my hair stuck in sticky, gooey lip stuff!
Whitney W.
Citronelle, AL
I love a glossy lip and have read a few reviews on this one. I'm very interested but wanted to now if this gloss has a sticky feeling on the lips?
Madeline C.
['Charlotte', ''], NC
Do these really plump your lips? I know the gloss is beautiful but I was just wondering if the tingling is overpowering
Kate C.
Columbus, OH
Besides White Russian, what is your favorite Buxom lip gloss color?