2 colors available

BY BUXOM

A highly emollient, pout-plumping balm that drenches lips with exceptional comfort and hydration in sheer, shiny pops of color. This healthy formula deeply moisturizes and conditions, while fortifying with antioxidant vitamins C and E. And the... see more...

Nilda G.
Nilda G.
Tampa, Fl
Review for: Copacabana
I am obsessed with this lip balm. Before i start my makeup i put this on to make sure my lips are nice and hydrated. Its a tiny bit pricey but totally worth it. It is easy to apply and it doesn't chalk up your lips, i would definitely recommend this to someone.
Angela B.
Angela B.
Arvada, CO
Review for: Bora
This was for the Buxom lip set but for some reason changed to this. This was a lot of fun to try. The glosses have good pigment and some of the colors brought me out of my comfort zone. As a cool toned person, orange is not my game, but this one wasn't too bad.
María Gabriela L.
María Gabriela L.
Review for: Copacabana
I used once but never again because i don't founded. I think this were discontinued. I love it. It has a very natural tint and feels good on the lips. It definitely makes them appear plumper and doesn't feel painful . Also i love the texture and the shape
Anjelica Victoria I.
Anjelica Victoria I.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My first ever Buxom product and I absolutely loved it. I definitely prefer something I'm not dipping my fingers in because it's not sanitary but it's definitely cute packaging and overall the product meets my expectations. I'm definitely going to purchase again!
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Review for: Copacabana
Pretty disappointed that these lip balms were discontinued. I still have mine and I use it sparingly. I love this lip balm! It has a very natural and sheer tint and feels good on the lips. It definitely makes them appear plumper and doesn't feel painful - just minty and tingly.
Annette D.
Annette D.
Sheffield Lk, OH
Review for: Copacabana
I love this color, it goes well with the nude colors in the lipstick. It is also very pretty alone.
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: Copacabana
I love this product, it makes my lips feel tingly and look fuller. The colors are flattering and this is by far my favorite lip product!
Beauty Junkie Expert
Eu gostaria de testar deve ser super bom pois ja ouvir falar sobre essa marca e esse produto mas estou curiosa pra testar né pois nem sempre tudo que falam é verdade ....Seria uma honra testa esse produto e deixar meus lábios mas saudáveis e bem hidratados
Beauty Junkie Expert
alguem aqui ainda nao ganhou sua caixinha da influente
Beauty Junkie Expert
qual produto é mais enviados para as pessoas que testar??