BY BUXOM

A bold, daring Buxom duo to pump up your eyes. Get down and sexy with Buxom’s Waterproof Smoky Eye Stick in 5" Stiletto to shadow, line, and smoke your eyes in smoldering plum. Fully loaded with a blend of vitamin E and soothing aloe for extra protection, this formula delivers a silky smooth finish that’s long-wearing and waterproof, so when things steam up it stays in place. Then, experience the high-fidelity fringe you’ve always wanted with Amplified Lash Mascara. Its expandable brush cranks up to deliver maximum volume and thickness and contracts for extreme length and definition.This set contains:- 0.11 oz Mini Amplified Lash Buxom Lash Mascara - 0.015 oz Mini Waterproof Smoky Eye Stick in 5" Stiletto (smoky plum) It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates see more...

Emma G.
Athens , OH
A big part of college is going out on a town with your best friends, and looking good while doing it!! The easiest go to makeup look involves a smiley eye, and this was the best one I've ever tried. It lasted long, didn't smudge, and was packaged in an intriguing box.
Rosemarie M.
It was a good product but I won't buy it again !!! My eyelashes just are too short so they look clumpy but my cousin loved it as a gift and she uses it often so I'm assuming it was good !!!
Annette D.
Sheffield Lk, OH
This color rocks with my hazel eyes helping to pull the green to the forefront. The pencil/crayon goes on smooth and smudges nicely without "falling" out of place.
Manon H.
I do not love the consistency of this mascara. It is brittle and flaky. I also do not like the way it adds length to my lashes, but no volume, making them look very sparse. Not a huge fan for use on its own.
Audra L.
These are great products. Convenient that they come together. The mascara adds major volume to your lashes and the eye stick is very pigmented
Denise O.
Love love love. I hace vought this at least 5 times. My lashes love it. Please tey this theres many out there this 1 is awesome.
Kadi M.
Vivian
Love the buxom mascara, it makes my lashes so thick and full of volume. I like how it didn't smudge and stayed on all day long
Destiny g.
I don't really like this maskers because for me they're maskers makes my eyelashes go down when I had curled them before
Destinee R.
Brazoria
This really worked pretty good. better than many other products. it could've been better😕.... but i was pretty good
rocio j.
Love This duo owe it comes with the mascara and also with the eyeliner it's perfect how they put them....
Gris H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are they pricey? What shadows does it has?
Jesse W.
Medina , OH
How is this compared to BUXOM Buxom blackest black mascara and eyeliner? Would LOVE to try this duo! #influenster #voxbox