BeautyEyeMascaraBuxom
Big Tease Plumping Mascara

Buxom Big Tease Plumping Mascara

by Buxom

A plumping Mascara that delivers maximum volume and noticeably longer lashes.

It is good this mascara? I would like to try it.
[product:buxom-big-teasetm-plumping-mascara] ? Is this mascara very clumpy on everyone or just on me?
[product:buxom-big-teasetm-plumping-mascara] ?
Start your review of Buxom Big Tease Plumping Mascara!
Product Highlights
It is a great product. I really liked it. It makes my lashes bigger and give me the volume. My lashes looks very big and curly when I used this product.It is really easy to use. It has a normal size applicator and I would definitely buy this product again.in reviews
...looking but also leaving them looking bold. [product:buxom-big-teasetm-plumping-mascara-045-oz-135-ml]in reviews
...lasting and does not need more than one coat to get a great look. It easily lengthens and darkens my lashes. I will be buying this again. It is super affordable and a great mascara for daily use.in reviews
This Is  a great Product No clumps Get your Eyelashes Really Long and Up Pops Out with any eye color especially Blue The packaging Is Really cute . It Is Actually Very different then any mascara from this line and I Would totally By it Again!in reviews
I was super impressed with this mascara! The wand isn’t your average straight stick, it’s made into a triangular shape that makes it easy to apply to the bottom lashes with the thinner point. The brush was able to grab and separate each eyelash with no clumps!in reviews
Grace B.
Princeton, MN
Buxom Big Tease Plumping Mascara uploaded by Grace B.
Buxom Big Tease Plumping Mascara uploaded by Grace B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This wand is super unique but I really like it! It gives a little clumpier of an application at first, but it doesn’t give a ‘spider leg’ look.
Rena B.
JamaicaQueensNYC
Buxom Big Tease Plumping Mascara uploaded by Rena B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this mascara it’s the first mascara I v used by buxom to my surprise! It’s very nice the color is deep black gives lashes nice length and texture and volume!! The mascara want is good to get all the lashes!!
Joanna W.
Hamilton, ON
Buxom Big Tease Plumping Mascara uploaded by Joanna W.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I have been loving this mascara so much! The wand is perfectly shaped so that it makes lashes look very thick, voluminous, and full without any clumping. I have pretty short and stubborn lashes that won’t stay up but this mascara makes it look like I have falsies on sometimes. Also, I’ve never really experienced any smudging or flaking!Buxom products never let me down!
Gabriela A.
Bossier City, LA
Buxom Big Tease Plumping Mascara uploaded by Gabriela A.
Purchased at: ULTA
This mascara gives a lot of volume to your lashes. My lashes are super short and when I put it on I can definitely see a difference between both my eyes (with and without product). It does clump a little but I know some people enjoy that type of formula.
Heather D.
Buxom Big Tease Plumping Mascara uploaded by Heather D.
Purchased at: Sephora
My lashes are in a regrowth period, so my picture isn't a good representation of a mascara atm. However, this mascara hits all 3 three marks; lengthens, volumizes, and defines. One thing that separates this mascara apart from others is that it is flexible. Your eyelashes don't get stiff, and I really like how comfortable it is because of that. It may not exactly wow me, but I'd be willing to repurchase just for the comfort aspect.
Apolonia M.
Keyport, NJ
Love love this mascara so much literally instantly lifts my lashes and makes them look fuller and more voluminous with the clump
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Stephanie P.
Smyrna, TN
Buxom Big Tease Plumping Mascara uploaded by Stephanie P.
Buxom Big Tease Plumping Mascara uploaded by Stephanie P.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I found this Buxom Big Tease Plumping Mascara at T.J Maxx for $3.99. I'd never heard of the brand but bought it just because I needed new mascara. It's in the color, Blackest Black. I love the shape of the wand. It's not the typical round wand.. it is round but shaped more like a triangle. This makes it easier for me to get lashes in the corners of my eyes. I find that this mascara coats easily and it is very black.. makes my eyelashes really pop. It can look clumpy if you have too much product on the brush though. Overall, I'd say this was a great find and I would probably repurchase.
Nit T.
Des moines, IA
Purchased at: Sephora
You guys I love this mascara and all but I hate that it takes so much product on to the wand. Take a look in the pics. It does make my lashes very nice💖
Tong O.
Staten Island, NY
Buxom Big Tease Plumping Mascara uploaded by Tong O.
I really like this mascara. I have short and very little eye lashes, but this mascara’s brush works well on my lashes.Buxom Big Tease Plumping Mascara
Bailey D.
Lubbock, TX
Buxom Big Tease Plumping Mascara uploaded by Bailey D.
Buxom Big Tease Plumping Mascara uploaded by Bailey D.
I am liking this mascara because it actually does “plump” it makes my eyelashes thicker and look fuller than what they are but it’s not the stringy type of mascara that obviously looks fake. (Younique) brand you can see from a mile away in this mascara you just wouldn’t know that these are my eyelashes.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mayra R.
Bakersfield, CA
il y a 2 ans
Buxom Big Tease Plumping Mascara ? Is this mascara very clumpy on everyone or just on me?
Barbara W. il y a un an
It made my eyelashes so clumpy I had to throw it away after a few uses. I tried wiping the brush a little before I applied the product but that did not help at all. I could not find a good way to use it up even though I hate throwing products away. Not a product for me!
Teresa B.