BY BUXOM

The bolder the better with this intensely pigmented one-stroke gel lipstick formula. Vivid, voluptuous colors play up a total bombshell look, but feel weightless and comfortable. Ultra-light and luscious in moisturizing matte and satin finishes.

Isononyl Isononanoate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Polyethylene, Dicalcium Phosphate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Microcrystalline (Cera Microcristallina/Cire Microcristalline), Synthetic Wax, Stearalkonium Hectorite, C30-45 Alkyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Cetyl Dimethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Dimethicone, Ethyl Vanillin, Tribehenin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Laureth-4, Sorbitan Isostearate, Lactic Acid, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Flavor (Aroma). May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Red 6 (Ci 15850), Red 7 Lake (Ci 15850), Red 28 Lake (Ci 45410), Red 33 Lake (Ci 17200), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (Ci 15985).

How To Use

To lock in the perfect pout pair up Big & Sexy Bold Gel Lipstick with Buxom's PlumpLine Lip Liner.

Buy on Sephora*
  • "By far the best matte lipstick I have ever owned! The colour is gorgeous, glides on smoothly, is creamy, stays on for long periods of time, makes my lips appear bigger (especially with a good lip liner) and makes me feel sexy. It was purchased in Sephora for a relatively decent price! It was my first ever matte lipstick and I fell in love instantly. I would recommend this matte lipstick to anyone who is searching for a new one or just new to it!" in 20 reviews
  • "Beautiful color! Great formula! Moisturizing yet it's matte. Very impressed." in 20 reviews
  • "I received a deluxe sample 1 g. size of this in Sinful Cinnamon as a bonus gift. The color is a beautiful spicy nude. It goes on smoothly. Great coverage and pigmentation. It is not super matte, but leans toward matte, as that is the trend right now in lip color. Buxom makes some fabulous lip products, and this one is another stand-out in their line. It has good staying power, which may vary from shade to shade. I've found that long lasting lipsticks vary in their staying power by color. The deeper shades and reds seem to last longer and "stain" your lips more. Another lovely lip color form Buxom. Shade is to die for! " in 13 reviews
  • "This lippie is so moisturizing and buttery it never leaves your lips dry. The color is absolutely amazing it is perfect on all skin tones and keeps color pretty long for a non matt lippie. The formula is not sticky and the packaging is incredibly smart with a magnetic top to stay attached to the rest of the product instead of falling apart in your bag. This is one of my untimate go-to lippies for when I need a subtle pop of color or just want a more natural look. Definitely will be repurchasing." in 9 reviews
Fapiano J.
Anaheim, CA
Beautiful Terracotta color that feels great on your lips. Hydrating, but not so much that I have to reapply every hour. Great selection of colors and I will be buying more. for a moderately priced lipstick I feel like it compares to some of the higher end products out there.  I give this one a 5 star rating because it checks all the boxes for me. It is a matte lipstick and does not feel dry on the lips.
Tabbie B.
Review for: Naturally Daring more...
I love the lipstick, I think I chose a pink that doesn't go well with me. However I do play with it with lip liners or lip gloss. It lasts a while, and I'm just getting into lipsticks. I havnt tried bold colors yet but I think ill try othe colors from buxom lipsticks♡♡♡
Melody T.
Proctor
Review for: Sinful Cinnamon more...
Buxom's Big & Sexy Bold Gel Lipstick in Sinful Cinnamon was my first ever Sephora purchase and will always be my favorite. The packaging is neat as when you go to close the tube, it magnets shut, giving you that satisfying sassy "click" sound some girls just live for. The formula itself for the product - WOW - it has a beautiful matte finish that is extremely creamy and not drying whatsoever. Due to how creamy the formula is, it glides on your lips with ease, it does not tug and pull at your lips but again, you still get that beautiful matte finish. You can purchase this lipstick at Ulta.com, Sephora.com, and BuxomCosmetics.com.
Katy W.
San Antonio
Review for: White Russian more...
You guys, this is my EVERYDAY lipstick now and forever. It’s so hard for me to find a nude that fit me well since I’m a pretty pale girl, but the lady at Sephora was a miracle worker when she showed me this product. I had actually never used Buxom products but I’ve fallen in love with not only this lipstick but the entire brand. I have every White Russian lip product, the eyeshadow palette and now the lip plumping balm. Buxom, from my pale pale soul, I thank you so much for creating this PERFECT shade! Also the formula is 🔥🔥🔥
Review for: Rebel Rose more...
I don’t mind this product, but it is not my go to. The color is very soft and light, with not a lot of pigment. I do love how it feels creamy and soft though. It’s also not too expensive which is nice. You get what you’re paying for with this one.
Kaleb F.
Boston
Review for: Rebel Rose more...
I really like this lip product, and my only complaint is that as a gel lipstick I don’t get the staying power I am used to from liquid lippies.

I use it in Rebel Rose because it just offers a shimmery color boost to my lips without affecting my color too much, so this is a great option for me on “no makeup” days.

In terms of color and ease of application I love this product, and my only complaint is that I have to reapply this more throughout the day than some of the more long-lasting liquid lipsticks.
Vanessa G.
Eugene, OR
I got the color sinful cinnamon and it’s such an ideal, everyday color!! I can even apply it without a mirror and be confident about it because of the shape of it. Comfortable, beautiful, super wearable, and I can’t get enough of it
Rachel X.
Review for: Rebel Rose more...
This lipstick has its pros and cons. The lipstick is very creamy and pigmented. One swipe, and you are ready to go. However, because it is so creamy, the lipstick is not long lasting at all. It fades off my lipsticks after one hour. If you drink a Starbucks drink, eat anything with a spoon, etc., the lipstick will transfer. I wouldn't recommend buying this lipstick unless you are willing to reapply multiple times.
Emily G.
Review for: White Russian more...
If this is Buxom Big and Sexy Gel Lipstick is my favorite thing I've never bought. Sephora gave me a sample sized of the shade sinful cinnamon and it's sooooooo smooth. The pigment is perfect, it goes on as is, and it last about three hoirs without reapplying. The shade also goes very well with my coloring and even better with my sister who's is a little darker than me. Overall this is probably my favorite lipstick.
Robin M.
Sumner, WA
Review for: Sultry Mauve more...
Another 5 plus stars for this! The formula is absolutely perfect. Goes on smooth almost gel like, but not slippery. The pigment is lush and true to color. As far as longevity, we'll it's a lipstick, but even that surprised me. I retouched in about 3 hours and during that time my lips,we're full hydrated. I highly recommend and would buy it again and again. [product:buxom-big-&-sexy-bold-gel-lipstick]
LaTia T.
Is this lipstick a long lasting wear formula or does it fade after an hour or more?
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
Has anyone noticed any plumping?
Brittni F.
How long does this last?
Jessica M.
Hi I was wondering what colors are similar to this lipstick in matte but also in a cheaper price. :) Thank you.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Is this worth the price?