BY BUXOM

Absolutely Authentic (In Original Box) Brand New & NOT USED!!! ***Exquisite Quality*** Package Tracking Number Provided.

• Is this pink or nude?3 Answers
  • What is the price point of Buxom cosmetics?2 Answers
  • Do these really plump your lips? I know the gloss is beau...3 Answers
Buxom Big & Healthy™ Lip Cream
  • "I love this lip cream to death! It gives my lips that big, pouty look. When I apply it, there is a very nice cooling sensation that goes along with it. It plumps my lips and the taste of the gloss is even good! The gloss stays for a pretty good amount of time. I really like this gloss because it makes my lips look so pink and big. " in 590 reviews
  • "This is my holy grail lip gloss! I love the Buxom Lip Creams. They smell like cake batter, and have a minty tingly feeling on the lips. White Russian is the perfect nude shade, and I can wear it alone or over a nude lip. It is shiny without looking like overkill, and the color is decently opaque. I absolutely love this gloss!" in 205 reviews
  • "Long lasting. Beautiful pigmentation. No chunkiness, no creasing if you have dry lips. The drying state of these lippies are incredible! Highly recommend." in 132 reviews
Christina G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These glosses don't get enough attention! My favourite thing about Creamsicle is by far the colour- it's creamy pink with peach to it, no shimmer. It's subtle without being neutral. It's a touch sticky but not much. There's a definitely tingle to it that lasts for quite a while, maybe an hour, but it's not uncomfortable. The shiny finish makes my lips look a little fuller but I don't think it actually plumps. I may try this gloss in other colours but I'm so hooked on Creamsicle I'll probably just repurchase it again.
Amy H.
Buxom is my holy grail gloss. I have every wearable color. It’s so thick and moisturizing, and did I say fabulous? I love the Buxom colors they add peppermint oil to. It helps to plump your lips. It’s sheer and beautiful and this particular color is my go to if I’m running errands, and don’t have time to do a full makeup look. I’m so addicted to these! They’re especially great in the winter to protect your lips from the cold weather!
Abby R.
First off, I love this bottle! It's frosted glass with silver accents and absolutely adorable. I'm usually not a huge fan of the smell in a lot of lip products, but this buxom lip cream has a vanilla scent and smells amazing! The color is beautiful and I think it would works for all skin tones. It's a perfect nude! The plumping aspect of it feels strange at first. Your lips will feel cold and tingly.. but I really like it! Must have!!!
Katherine K.
This is one of my favorite lip gloss formulas of all time! I love the minty and tingly feeling because it is not painful or too over powering like some other formulas. White Russian is such a pretty color that looks amazing by itself or on top of any other lip color. I will say the formula doesn't last the longest on my lips, but it is a gloss so I don't expect it to last forever
Billie D.
Society Hill, SC
I love this gloss so much. The color is perfect to wear alone or on top of any of my nude lipsticks. I don't think it actually plumps my lips but it makes them appear plumper. The tingling sensation is nice, not overpowering. It's thick enough to stay put for a while but not sticky. I bought it on sale from Sephora. It's my favorite lip gloss.
Kristen m.
This is by far my all time favorite gloss! The color White Russian is a stunning nude color that can be worn with almost everything. I find that this lip gloss lasts longer than any of my other glosses. It feels so comfortable on my lips and definitely makes my lips a little fuller. I have tiny lips so this gloss gives me a confidence boost.
Tiara G.
This is one of my favorite lipglosses of all time. Not only is the color perfection, but so is the formula. I love that this plumping gloss has a cold effect rather than a hot and burning one. Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow PomadeBenefit Cosmetics Precisely My Brow Eyebrow PencilBuxom Big & Healthy™ Lip Cream
Alexa K.
Omg if you do not own this, you're missing out. THE BEST LIP GLOSS EVER. I bought this when it was half off at Ulta and it was the best decision ever. The color just blends into your lips and makes it look like yours but better. The actually gloss is not sticky whatsoever and just makes your lips look so juicy and plump. Your lips will slightly tingle, but it definitely will plump them up and feel a little cooling. If you don't like that feeling, this isn't the gloss for you. My favorite part is that this gloss will actually heal chapped lips. Not sure what ingredient in this does that, but it just makes your lips look perfect and will heal them after wearing it. I love love love this gloss and cannot imagine life without it!
Brittney T.
Highland, MI
I love this lipgloss, it’s exactly what I expected. Full color pigment, glossy, not sticky, looks great by itself or over a lipstick. A staple in my lipgloss collection, and always will be. I bought it from Ulta, my favorite place to shop for Buxom! It’s a bit on the expensive side, but it’s worth the splurge for the right lipgloss.
Savannah S.
Folsom , CA
This is my absolute favorite gloss by Buxom! I use this as a topper to so many lipsticks/liquid lips or even on its own! It has just the right amount of color and sparkle. I also really enjoy the light tingling from the plumping. Although I see a slight difference I definitely wish the product plumped my lips even more.
Sarah M.
Eden Prairie, MN
Is this sticky? The worst is getting my hair stuck in sticky, gooey lip stuff!
Angelina S.
Is this a gloss? Is it a lip plumping formula? Is it uncomfortable on the lips?
Kate C.
Columbus, OH
Besides White Russian, what is your favorite Buxom lip gloss color?
Taylor S.
Asheboro, NC
How does this work for plumping lips? I have very thin lips and I would love something for that but don't want anything harsh as I also have super sensitive skin and dry peeling/ flaking lips!
Whitney W.
Citronelle, AL
I love a glossy lip and have read a few reviews on this one. I'm very interested but wanted to now if this gloss has a sticky feeling on the lips?