BY BUXOM #6 in Lip Plumper

Latisha M.
Corona, CA
Nancy P.
Longview, TX
I have this one in the shade 'Sandy' I use it more like a topper, it's a baby pink color but once on lips it's more like shear. It's my favorite I does the job! I see a very big difference once I put it on.
Maddie R.
Minneapolis
This is my favorite lip gloss ever. I like how it is plumping and has a tingling factor to it. It is also a great price compared to other lip brands. I will definitely repurchase because I am almost out of it!
jennifer đź’Ž.
youngstown
I CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH GREAT THINGS ABOUT THIS PRODUCT ! it last long you don’t have to keep reapplying it as often as other lipglosses and it still give you a tint of color so it doesn’t wash out your face ! It does have a little tingle which i love being i feel like the product is doing its job !!!
Tina G.
Kirwin
I love the way these look on your lips. They provide a nice shine. They do tingle a little, but I don't think it is strong. These are my go to throughout a work day as for the provide a little color but not a lot. For me these provide the right amount of shine without going overboard for a work day.
Amy Z.
I love the Buxom lip gloss and the lip cream. You can def feel the plumping action work, which I love. There's tons of color choices to choose from too. I'm kind of addicted to this lip line.
Giavonni T.
Omaha
Purchased at: Sephora
I am in love with the Plumping lip glosses by Buxom! They provide the perfect amount of shine, are long lasting throughout the day, smell and taste good, and actually do plump your lips! I like to wear them over liners and mostly matte nude lipsticks and it’s the perfect combo! I would highly recommend!
Marisol S.
Whittier
Love this lip polish! My favorite on the go product I quickly apply it and it already makes my lips look nice, plump and luscious. This is the only lip product that will make my lips look plump and fuller. It makes my lips look very quenched and moisturized while glossy at the same time! My favorite and the best gloss there is on the market in my opinion. It had a good amount of product, and the packing is very cute. I recommend it 100%, I just need to try out the other colors.
freedom c.
I love it my favorite go to everyday look!!! It is easy to use and it tingles immediately once applied. If the sensation is to much I like to put a standard chapstick on before applying and it lengthens the color throughout the day.
Maria L.
Doesn’t burn as much as other lip plumpers but it does plump the lips beautifully! I highly recommend and they have other beautiful colors too!Buxom Big & Healthy Plumping Lip Polish Lip Gloss Samantha
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.