BY BUXOM #5 in Lip Plumper

Kenya W.
Texas
Hi, I just wanna say I really enjoyed using this product it definitely met all of my expectations. It was long lasting. This was my first time using this product and i was extremely happy how amazing it was. I will be buying it again whenever I run out!!!!
Ciara H.
Mesquite
Worked really good! Other lip plumper didn’t make my lips look like I wanted but with this plumper it made any lipstick I wore look even better
Mayte V.
Does the job, love the color!! Actually works and the shine is beautiful, definitely planning to repurchase in the future!
Ashia B.
i love this product it works super great smells even greater and makes muslim feel smooth soothed and helps out my acne, i use it about once every week and i got it at a local drug store a few years ago and my skin hasn’t revenue better sense, would 100% recommend!!
Katrina K.
Seattle
I enjoyed this product but only if wearing on it's own. In my opinion, it's a little too sticky to layer something on top of it. However, having a nice stain underneath is an option. Other than that, it does what is says and plumps up your lips with a light tingling and minty scent. The color is also quite naturally nude.
Kim O.
Apex
Buxom lip glosses are the bomb! Awesome pigment and texture and they definitely plump the lips. I love the little tingle I get after applying it to my lips.
Lara C.
Huntington, WV
Love this gloss for alone wear or wearing over a lipstick! Great color/feel/smell/ and plump! Lasted several hours as well.
Ashley H.
Winnipeg
This actually works. I love the colour and it smells like vanilla! I have thin lips so im always looking for things like this.
Deanna R.
Corpus Christi
Use this daily! Love it so much. Go to lippie for a special occasion as everyday work day! Applies so easily
Brooke B.
Greer, SC
Fantastic lip plumper... slight tingle and great color/shine. Definitely my favorite plumper product on the market!
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.
Fayette city
Does this tingle ?
Kayla C.
Is this going to make my lips look fake, or will it look more natural?
Evie N.
Northamptonshire
Question has been deleted
Elizabeth T.
glendale
How long does the plumping last?

Amazon