BY BUXOM #5 in Lip Plumper

Fee M.
I bought this product because one of my favorite YouTubers recommended it and I’m obsessed! If you’re ever in Sephora or Ulta it’s definitely a must have!!
Rachael M.
Sycamore
The only formula I like as a lip plumper. The tingling is gentle not aggressive. And most formulas have a minty scent which is nice! I buy mine at Sephora.
Jacqueline L.
S Milwaukee, WI
Great shade of colors and plumping effects. Cons are this wears fast and the product is a sticky gloss! Wish it were longer lasting and less sticky.
Jennifer H.
Hixson, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
Loveeee this. It’s one of my favorites that I will continue to purchase again in the future. It’s a great product all around. Worth the price. Buy it too!
Tiffany N.
Katy
This product is ok, not my favorite but not the worst. It leaves a nice shine and it definitely plumps the lips but it's a little too tingly for my liking.
Victoria G.
Lafayette
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely love this lip plumper. Long lasting plumping effect with a beautiful glossy finish. A lot of product in the tube itself, worth the money spent.
Natalia R.
Freeport , NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Had a gingery tingle to it. Very shimmery and you can feel it working immediately. It’s a good value and lasts a long time. Nice packaging. Very popular .
Salma P.
Sioux City, IA
This is one of my favorites, the lip plumping effect isn't much but the color and look of it on your lips is really pretty i defiently am buying this again
Ray L.
This is my all time favorite lip plumping lip polish! It’s my go to I’ve been through 3 tubes! Very very glossy with a great plump look! 10/10 i would say!
Jasmine H.
Ahhhhmaaazing. My go to gloss brand is Buxom. They just know what they’re doing. Amazing color selection, but I wish they were a little bit more pigmented.
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.
Fayette city
Does this tingle ?
Kayla C.
Is this going to make my lips look fake, or will it look more natural?
Evie N.
Northamptonshire
Question has been deleted
Elizabeth T.
glendale
How long does the plumping last?

Amazon