BY BUXOM #5 in Lip Plumper

navpreet k.
morrisville, NC
Beautiful shades they have I bought it when it came out i love this brand alot it remain on and i just love to reapply product still this one last long time i got what i paid for no complains i am planning on buying again soon
Brittany N.
Rome, Ga
The Buxom lip products are my holy grails! I never leave the house without a couple of plumping lip creams! This product gives a light menthol feeling to the lips, but doesn’t burn at all and the color selection is wonderful!
Danelle G.
Whittier
My go to lip gloss! I always use this before lipstick,kinda like a plumping treatment ;) definitely reccomend this product!
Buxom Full-on™ Lip Cream
Paige W.
Louisville
This is my everyday, go to plumping gloss. I bought it from Ulta and have repurchased more than once. I’m not a huge gloss fan but put this on while doing the rest of my makeup. My lips are plump and ready to go by the end.
Loren O.
Logan, AL
Really neat product. Incredible texture! Glides on smoothly. I got mine from my local Ulta. The product stays on pretty well, but with it being a gloss it will need a reapplication. I would be willing to try other colors.
Erykah C.
This gloss is FABULOUS. It has a pleasant scent and goes on nice and smooth. My only issue is that it felt pretty sticky after an hour, so it's best to wear it on top of another lipstick. Aside from that, great product 🙌🏽
samantha m.
miami, FL
I LOVEE THIS SHADE AND THIS FORMULA! it's expensive but it's amazing. it's a great formula and it doesn't burn your lips. it lasts long and has a beautiful sheen / gloss. i've bought it repeatedly. i would recommend this.
Kristina K.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
BEAUTIFUL color pay off, longlasting plump and shine that provides the perfect look! Great price for the amount of product, simple application and easy to use! Highly recommend to everyone interesting in plumping glosses
Christy C.
Philadelphia
A nice wash of color plus shine that’s not too shiny. Keeps lips soft and moist but does require reapplication once or twice if you’re going to be out all day. Great price ($20) and a good range of colors to choose from.
Michelle S.
Pawnee, IL
I love the tingle feeling this gives me because I know it’s working. It works SO well at plumping my lips. The color is gorgeous. It is very moisturizing and the packaging is super cute. This is my absolute favorite lip gloss.
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.
Fayette city
Does this tingle ?
Kayla C.
Is this going to make my lips look fake, or will it look more natural?
Evie N.
Northamptonshire
Question has been deleted
Elizabeth T.
glendale
How long does the plumping last?

Amazon