BY BUXOM #6 in Lip Plumper

Codie F.
sears
Such a nice product. The colors are such a nice choice to pick from . I got it at ulta and it came nicely packed and fast!! Super easy to use and love😃
Maria F.
Dallas
Wasn’t too thrilled on this product , it’s ok but it’s sticky so it doesn’t glide on smooth I may use a few more times and give my final results
Kathy O.
Leesburg
My absolute favorite. This lip gloss helps to make your lips look fuller. I love the formula because it’s not messy and easy to apply. Def good value!
member-bf9b6
Product has great color and pumping does not have a bad sting. For a high end product the cost is pretty good. I have used this for about 4 months now.
Olivia C.
Love the color and feeling is smooth, the packaging and lip stick tube is so cute and the shine is long lasting. I bought this at my local Ulta store.
Angela F.
Baltimore, MD
I really enjoy wearing this product. I like the way it makes my lips look and also the scent of it is great too! The minty flavor adds an extra touch!
Allison J.
I can’t express how much I love this lip gloss it’s in my hand right now as we speak I used it like everyday!!!! It looks great with every makeup look!
Audra F.
Portsmouth, OH
This gave me that nice, tingly feeling on my lips and made them look and feel super nice. These come in multiple shades, very nice neutrals and pinks.
Tiffany W.
Ball
Great gloss. Very little lip plumping effect though. Loved the packaging. A little pricey but not too crazy. Very easy to apply, does not last.
Ashley B.
Saint Louis, MO
Love the color and the minty tingle the product gives my lips. The natural shine it gives my lips is just beautiful. It definitely met my expectations
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.