BY BUXOM #6 in Lip Plumper

Christy C.
Philadelphia
A nice wash of color plus shine that’s not too shiny. Keeps lips soft and moist but does require reapplication once or twice if you’re going to be out all day. Great price ($20) and a good range of colors to choose from.
Michelle S.
Pawnee, IL
I love the tingle feeling this gives me because I know it’s working. It works SO well at plumping my lips. The color is gorgeous. It is very moisturizing and the packaging is super cute. This is my absolute favorite lip gloss.
Thoughtful S.
clarkesville
Amazing plumping lip polish. You can feel the tingle as soon as you apply it. Great packaging-good size. The color looks great and natural but adds color. This lip pumper met my expectations and i highly recommend it.
Shaveen R.
The buxom lip gloss that I bought from Sephora keeps my lips glossy and plump! Love it. Ive got a handful of them and I enjoy going into Sephora and/or Ulta to look at new ones. Packaging is beautiful and I would defiantly buy it again! Worth trying.
angelina j.
cerritos
My friend gave this to me for Christmas and it’s really great. It lasts through a meal but I do have to reapply. It is easy to apply and use. My friend said it was pricey but it’s worth it and I’ve told other friends that itms one of my favorite glosses.
Breanna M.
Victorville, CA
This products give me just the right amount of plump of my lips. It doesn’t over so it and that’s what I love about it. The only complaint is that it is unnoticeable after about 6 hours so you have to reapply often.
Marcella marie T.
Toronto, ON
I discovered this beauty while travelling in the USA and was so mad I didn’t purchase more! And although I havefull lips already it just fills in and smooths your lips. This lipgloss goes on perfectly I love the applicator tip that’s how I judge a good gloss and smells delicious. The plumping feature is amazing you feel a sight cooling sensation and the colors they come in are gorgeous. I would totally recommend this gloss!
Odette S.
Dundee
I absolutely LOOOOOVE this product!!!   I received a sample size as part of my Sephora Play Box .  The color is beautiful either alone with a lip liner or on top of a lipstick. I also love the tingling sensation it gives me.  Makes me feel like it is working. Loved it so much that I ran out and bought the full size right way. His is now a staple in my makeup collection. Would definitely recommend it!
Camry H.
Saint Clair
Love that the shade isn’t too bold or overwhelming and it plumps my lips! My lips have always been thin and kind of lifeless so this product helps to plump them up and gives me a boost in the confidence department!
Brooke S.
Atlanta, GA
My fave gloss, fave color, fave plumper! I’ve gotten so many people hooked on this. It really cools and plumps your lips and is a nice nude but not too thick of a color. Highly recommend for everyday and going out
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.