BY BUXOM #5 in Lip Plumper

Brenda R.
These buxom lip glosses are a little too sticky for my lliking, they last very little time. And to me most shades sheer out a little too much. And all end up looking almost the same
Sarah A.
freehold
The lip plumper makes my lips look unreal. It was a great value and an amazing product. I would recommend this product to all my friends, family, and coworkers!! It was a very effective product.
Lindsay M.
Brooklyn, NY
Great color and Greta plumping effect. Sometimes I get a weird reaction from lip plumper a bit not from these. They have a great wear time I always get compliments when I wear them!
Alyssa B.
Lawrenceville , GA
This product is amazing , I really like the consistency and the texture . It goes on smooth and it smells good. I think it’s kind of pricey it’s like $20 but I think it’s worth it y’all should definitely go get this !🖤🖤
Brandy
This lipgloss is very plumping and it's has a sheer finish.Although it is sheer it gives a pop of color which I love.I would definitely buy again but I think it is kind of pricey
Steph J.
Marysville , CA
Amazing product!!! I got this product and used it on the day of my wedding and it was gorgeous. Not super sticky but you can definitely feel the plumping effect. Would definitely buy it again
Jaime B.
I really like the buxom brand because you get what’s advertised. I love how sheer and plumping this lip gloss was. Next time I think I’ll get the clear shade just because I like the more natural look.
Mae A.
I love it! The color lasts all day and very pigmented. It was better than I thought it’d be as far as plumping, it’s amazing. The plumping fades after an hour. I’d still recommend it because the colors are amazing and unique to this line.
Olivia S.
West Chester , PA
I like this product a lot because not only does it plump your lips but it also smooths them so you feel soooo pampered! It’s long lasting and easy to use! I would recommend to anyone and would definitely buy it for myself again!
Cassandra C.
This product looks glossy and shimmery and has a pretty color as well as helping with plumping the lips temporarily, however my lips get this burning feeling if I use it continuously.
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.
Fayette city
Does this tingle ?
Evie N.
Northamptonshire
Question has been deleted
Elizabeth T.
glendale
How long does the plumping last?
Kayla C.
Is this going to make my lips look fake, or will it look more natural?

Amazon