BY BUXOM #5 in Lip Plumper

Rachel S.
Louisville, KY
the color that comes from this gloss is beyond perfect for that “perfect nude” gloss if you’ve been looking for that. it feels great on the lips and never irritates them !
Heather A.
Rockford, IL
I love buxom!! These work amazingly and they aren’t sticky like other lip plumpers! I would recommended using a primer prior to applying to make it last longer! As always I purchase mine from Ulta!
Mary C.
Valley Stream, NY
Picked this up at Sephora. Gives lips a beautiful sheen and nice plumping effect. “Juicy” look. I apply on top of a nude lip liner or nude lipstick. Creates perfect pout!
DRamatEYEz M.
Louisville
I like this because of the color and menthol feel. It goes on smooth and lasts a while on the lips. I really like as a topper because it does not break down the lipstick.
Cassie R.
Thief River Falls
AMAZING!!!!! Color is perfect for a day time look or a night out. Apply over a lip stain for lasting results. Packaging is so pretty. Highly recommend and affordable too!
Briana A.
Albany
One of my favorite lip plumpers. Not crazy tingly when you apply. Just enough color and not too sticky. Smells great and applicator is easy to use. Good product for the price. I would recommend.
Alison K.
Huntington, WV
My lips looked amazing and full when I used Buxom Big and Healthy Plumping lip polish. The shine and volume from this product alone will keep me coming back every time!!
amber s.
lake placid, FL
This lip plumper is my favorite. I love the tingly sensation after putting it on. At first it kind of freaked me out but now I enjoy it. It's very comfortable to wear.
Asolaide A.
Raleigh
Great! I love all of Buxum lip glosses. They give you a nice tingling feeling that lets you know the lip plumping is working. I’ve bought Buxum from Sephora and Ulta.
Jasmine Z.
San Diego, CA
My favorite lip plumper. Very comfortable to wear and gives a nice sheer coverage. I usually throw this on top of any other lip products I wear or just wear it alone.
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.
Fayette city
Does this tingle ?
Evie N.
Northamptonshire
Question has been deleted
Elizabeth T.
glendale
How long does the plumping last?
Kayla C.
Is this going to make my lips look fake, or will it look more natural?

Amazon