BY BUXOM #6 in Lip Plumper

Rachel S.
Louisville, KY
the color that comes from this gloss is beyond perfect for that “perfect nude” gloss if you’ve been looking for that. it feels great on the lips and never irritates them !
Christina W.
Loganville
Loved the feel of it. Made my lips very soft and the color was to die for! My boyfriend kept complementing my lips which is rare bc he doesn't really even like makeup
DRamatEYEz M.
Louisville
I like this because of the color and menthol feel. It goes on smooth and lasts a while on the lips. I really like as a topper because it does not break down the lipstick.
Briana A.
Albany
One of my favorite lip plumpers. Not crazy tingly when you apply. Just enough color and not too sticky. Smells great and applicator is easy to use. Good product for the price. I would recommend.
Cassie R.
Thief River Falls
AMAZING!!!!! Color is perfect for a day time look or a night out. Apply over a lip stain for lasting results. Packaging is so pretty. Highly recommend and affordable too!
Heather A.
Rockford, IL
I love buxom!! These work amazingly and they aren’t sticky like other lip plumpers! I would recommended using a primer prior to applying to make it last longer! As always I purchase mine from Ulta!
amber s.
lake placid, FL
This lip plumper is my favorite. I love the tingly sensation after putting it on. At first it kind of freaked me out but now I enjoy it. It's very comfortable to wear.
Asolaide A.
Raleigh
Great! I love all of Buxum lip glosses. They give you a nice tingling feeling that lets you know the lip plumping is working. I’ve bought Buxum from Sephora and Ulta.
Jasmine Z.
San Diego, CA
My favorite lip plumper. Very comfortable to wear and gives a nice sheer coverage. I usually throw this on top of any other lip products I wear or just wear it alone.
Joseph A.
Annapolis
Love this shade a perfect nude on me! The smell is amazing and leaves lips looking WET. I love that high shine so this is perfect for me. Just bought my second tube!
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.