BY BUXOM #5 in Lip Plumper

Skyla H.
Lewisport, KY
i love these lip plumpers. they tingle and sting so if you are Sensitive you probably won’t like this lip polish lip gloss. Overall I would buy these again and again and I recommend these to friends.
Alexandra R.
LOVE ALL OF THEIR GLOSSES!!! The formula is perfect and I always buy mine from Ulta because of my reward points! But I have gone through two of these and I would pay 20.00 for these any day!!
Janisa G.
I was pleased with this lip gloss. I have small lips so for me to get fuller lips i really like to use this gloss. I would totally recommend this to anyone who has small lips like me☺️

XOXO💋
Martha G.
I love this lipgloss! The color is gorgeous, the shine is amazing, and I love the way it makes my lips look and feel. It gives a tingling sensation after application, but it's not too strong.
shahada a.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
I love this lipgloss so much! it adds such a cute shimmer and goes on like butter. the packaging is sleek and it lass so long. i got it from sephora and i went back and bought another immediately. i'd definitely recommend!
Amanda M.
Saint Paul
Love Buxom Products super easy to use definitely effective and this shade is probably my favorite or one of them at least. Its a great value for the price and requires little reapplying.
Haydee M.
El Paso, TX
I love this product specially the color!!  It makes mu lips look plumper and fuller and glossy eith just the right amount of color!!
super easy to apply and long lasting

Lydia M.
The feeling of the actual plumper on your lips feels really good. The lipgloss itself is still very sticky. One wisp of wind and your hair is stuck to your lips. I would try it again just because it is a very pretty color.
mom23 W.
I'll try another, but this particular Buxom,Didn't work for me. I was hoping it would, but nothing, and faded very quickly Buxom Big & Healthy Plumping Lip Polish Lip Gloss Samantha
Brie W.
cuyahoga falls
Great color! My lips really did look bigger! I e tried other products like this and they just don’t last as long or sometimes don’t even work! This product is everything I could ask for and I would definitely recommend
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.
Fayette city
Does this tingle ?
Kayla C.
Is this going to make my lips look fake, or will it look more natural?
Evie N.
Northamptonshire
Question has been deleted
Elizabeth T.
glendale
How long does the plumping last?

Amazon