BY BUXOM #6 in Lip Plumper

Mia
Very good gave my lips a glossy and full effect and I have bought it multiple times. It is very long lasting buxom is one of those go to brands. It is a good value because you don’t need a lot. Highly recommend
Daidre S.
Love this stuff! So pretty and natural looking. Not sticky and gross feeling on your lips like other plumping lip polishes. I purchased mine from Ulta and they always have great deals if you are a rewards member!
Melinda W.
Charlestown
One of the best lip plumper I’ve used! The colors are great! They have shimmer and matte colors!
The only thing I’ve had an issue with was being able to eat or drink before it dries down! This hands down is #1!
Hanna B.
Provo, UT
This lipgloss is very pretty and I love how it smells but I wasn’t impressed by its plumping quality. I would buy it again just for looks alone but I like other plumping lipgloss brands more than this one.
Olivia M.
This product creates a slight tingly feeling and minty taste and is very glossy with quality color. I do not find that I have to incessantly reapply this product, even when eating and drinking. My go to gloss!
Claire W.
Northville
Super creamy formula that applies easily onto the lips and is a good everyday shade. This was my first Buxom purchase and I will continue to purchase from them. I recommend this to all my friends and love it!
Maddie F.
Minneapolis , MN
This is one of my favorite lip products for lip glosses since there are so many options. I do feel like other products help with the lip plumping more but still love these glosses.
Stephanie C.
It was beautiful and not sticky. I bought the one that came with 18 minis and the sparkly ones were my favorite. I don’t know if I’d purchase one large one for $20, but I think that the minis are a good deal.
Hales H.
Helendale
I enjoy Buxom’s lip plumpers’ because they come in a variety of colors. It’s not too much plump if you’re someone who wants a little bit of help but nothing crazy. I enjoyed this product and would use again!
Marlee 1.
This lip plumper is amazing. It is super nice and a little pricey but it is worth you money. I bought it from Sephora. Not in stores
But online. It also has very nice packaging. I would recommend to others.
Victoria G.
Hialeah, FL
Does it plump your lips a lot?
Gail F.